Saltwater fishes are most common for their stunning colors. However, there are some freshwater fish also which have bright and beautiful colors and can be an asset in the aquariums. Given below are some of the colorful freshwater fish.More...
Koi fish have the capability of growing to a huge size but not all of them can do so. The average size of a koi fish can be from 24 to 36 inches. A lot depends on the pond size, amount of water and its temperature and also the feeding techniques. Those who achieve a huge size are genetically strong to have attained such a size. More...
There are various kinds of goldfish, each having its own unique demand for feed and water temperature. These different types of goldfishes are divided into different categories such as single tailed, double tailed, double tailed with an oval shaped body, double tailed goldfish having oval shape without a dorsal fin. Let us find out about each of this variety of goldfish.More...
- Can You Tell The Sex Of A Goldfish ?
- Care For Goldfish Eggs
- Goldfish Disease By Symptoms
- How Do Goldfish Have Babies ?
- How To Care For Fancy Goldfish ?
- How To Care For Goldfish In A Pond ?
- How To Take Care Of Goldfish ?
- Life Expectancy Of Goldfish
- Types Of Goldfish
- What Do Goldfish Eat ?
Catfish should be given a feed that is nutritionally complete and provides all required levels of nutrition and energy that can be easily digested by them. It is very important to give a complete diet because these fish can digest only a small amount of the required nutrition. The quantity of natural food occurring in the ponds or rivers is usually less and is deficient in many essential nutrients. For a catfish to perform normal metabolic functions, at least 40 nutrients have been identified.More...
- How To Bake Catfish ?
- How To Catch Catfish ?
- How To Clean A Catfish ?
- How To Cook Catfish ?
- How To Make A Catfish Trap ?
- How To Make Homemade Catfish Bait ?
- Largest Catfish In The World
- What To Feed Catfish ?
- When Is The Best Time To Catch Catfish ?
There are a very large number of species of saltwater fish that exist across the oceans and are known to man. Some of the most commonly occurring saltwater fish include the Blueface Angelfish, Auriga butterfly, Cinnamon Clownfish, Mandarin fish, dragon moray eel, and the arc-eyed hawk fish.More...
- Information About The Black Sea Bass
- Facts About Clownfish
- How Long Do Eels Live ?
- Seahorse Facts
- What Do Lionfish Eat ?
- Different Kinds Of Sharks
- How High Can Mako Sharks Jump ?
Fish oil is known for its health benefits, and many people take supplements of fish oil to promote their health. Fish oil is replete with Omega-3 fatty acid besides hordes of other vitamins and minerals.More...
- How Do I Cook Fish In The Oven ?
- Side Effects Fish Oil
- What Do Koi Fish Symbolize ?
- What Fish Eat The Flounder ?
- What Kind Of Fish Do Dolphins Eat ?
- What Kind Of Fish Do The Pink Dolphins Eat ?
- What Kind Of Fish Is Dory From Finding Nemo ?
- What Kind Of Fish Is Tilapia ?
Like any other animal, fish are also sensitive to various forms of disease and require care and supervision. It is rather vital for any individual new in the field to first comprehend the exact nature of the disease and its underlying causes. At times, the problem may be with the water of the tank and not necessarily with the fish. Such circumstances could prove to be gradually lethal for all the fish.More...
- What Do Fish Eat ?
- List Of Types Of Fish
- Type Of Freshwater Fish
- Strange Ocean Fish
- Atlantic Ocean Fish