- Who Started Jewish Religion ?
- History Of The Mormon Religion In Britain
- What Is The Religion In Cuba ?
- Main Religion In Brazil
- History Of The Presbyterian Religion
- What Is Indigenous Religion Of Nigeria ?
- Religion Founded In Iran
Today, as science is providing so many answers, it has reopened the debate between science and religion. The science vs religion argument is an ongoing one, which is occurring for centuries now. While religion helps a person find his/her moral compass, it also tends to interfere with certain areas of education. More...
The roots of Christianity started in Judea, which is in today’s Israel, almost 2,000 years ago by Jesus Christ and his disciples. The Jews detested the rule of Romans since they were oppressed by this clan earlier. The cultural beliefs on pagans were intrusive on the lives of the Jews. Many felt that conforming to the change was the safe way out. Others formed guerilla groups to fight against Rome. Some others withdrew in to the wilderness of Judea and studied Jewish law while waiting for their Messiah to arrive. More...
- Christian Denomination Beliefs
- Denominations Christian Differences
- How Did Christianity Spread To Slaves ?
- Should Christians Be A Member Of More Then One Church ?
- Women In Early Christian Society
Buddhism has very basic beliefs and lays emphasis on simple things in life. The religion comprises of the teachings of Buddha. There are four noble truths according to the teachings of Lord Buddha. These noble rules help a person attain freedom from suffering. The person who follows these simple rules will be free for a lifetime from worries and suffering. More...
- Buddhism History
- Compare And Contrast Buddhism And Christianity
- Describe The Zen Buddhist Theory And Practices
- How Did Buddhism Start ?
- How Do Contemporary Buddhist Practices Reflect The Foundations Of The Religion ?
- Origins Of Tibetan And American Buddhism
- Symbols Of Buddhism And What They Mean
- What Is A Buddhist Prayer Wheel ?
- When Was Buddhism Started ?
While Hinduism has many gods and goddesses, there are some basic beliefs of Hinduism that hold the believers together. The Hindus believe that the life force of the universe is Brahman. According to the scriptures, if a person does not know about his/her inner self and has no knowledge of Brahman, it will trap the person forever in the endless cycle of life, death and rebirth. So, the Hindus belief that it is important to break this cycle. More...
- Hindu Creation Story
- Historical Figures And Events Of Hinduism
- When Did Hinduism Start ?
- Where Did Hinduism Come From ?
- Why Did Hinduism Start ?
The purpose of life for every Muslim is ibadah, which means the worship of the Almighty as per the rules laid by Him. Worship also includes discipline and obedience to Allah. Every person, who worships Allah, should accept Allah’s will as his own. More...
- History Of Islam
- Islamic Law Advantages
- Positive Law That Governs Islamic Finance
- Punishment For Theft In Islam
- What Is The Most Sacred City In The Islamic Religion ?
Sikhs have a lot of beliefs, but there are some basic beliefs that are fundamental to the followers of this religion. The first belief is that there is just one god, who is not only the creator, but also the bringer of death. Sikhs believe that one can find god by activities that are done every day. They believe that even though god cannot be seen, He is present all around and is every where. More...