The aura of a person or a thing is indicative of a particular state or trait in them which can be felt but which is not perceivable to the naked eyes. It always permeates from just below the outer edge of the external boundary by our peripheral vision and not the central vision. Once our concentration from the peripheral vision gets shifted to see the aura directly, it will not be felt anymore.
The steps to be followed to find out about one’s own aura which will assist in developing the skill to see the same around others are:
- Place the palm on a plain white colored background such that the palm touches or is a few millimeters away from the background. A paper or card is perfect.
- The lighting in the space or room should be such that a shadow of the palm is not cast on the background. If the shadow is unavoidable, then the aura should be seen on the side of the palm without the shadow.
- The view should first be focused on the finger-tips or one an edge of the palm. Then the central vision should be gradually shifted to the inside of the edge by only a few millimeters.
- Hold the vision in this position and relax. First, the outline of the edge will be distinct, but slowly, this line will be replaced by a colored portion around the edge which is the aura.
- One can place the palm or make a person stand against a light background and then see the aura present around their head and shoulders.
More Articles :