Chinese art of reading a person’s face was practiced to know about the inner state and wellbeing from almost 3,000 years. Gui-Gu Tzi is considered the founder of this art. The shape, color, and different parts of the face are used in predictions and gauging the personality of the individual.
The 3 sections used to make readings are:
- Upper section: The forehead region also called ‘celestial region’ is used for predicting the destiny designed by fate for individuals aged between 15 and 30 years.
- Middle section: The region between the nose and the eyebrows is called the ‘human section’ and is read to predict the future of a person aged between 31 and 50 years when their actions affect their destiny.
- Lower section: The region between the lower portion of the nose and chin called ‘earthy region’ is read to predict the future of people aged 50 years and above.
The different traits associated with various facial parts are:
- Ears: It determines the fortune and fate. The left ear determines one’s destiny from birth till 7 years. The right ear determines the future from 8 to 14 years. Ear-lobes being thick, large, and well developed signify long life, good luck and intellect.
- Forehead: A broad and high forehead signifies good life.
- Eyebrows: Thick and long eyebrows with a wide gap between them signify good sign.
- Cheeks: A highly well developed and adequately big cheek signifies confidence and energy.
- Nose: This is related to wealth.
- Chin: This is linked with prosperity.
- Mouth: This is connected with sexuality.
More Articles :