Talisman has a mystical sound to it; perhaps because it has been present from time immemorial. There are many different kinds of talismans. Talismans are available in the form of objects, jewels, statues or paintings.
Some of the talisman symbols are listed below:
- Ring: The gold band represents eternity; a diamond on the ring refers to fidelity and a puzzle ring refers to integration of mind with spirit.
- The clover: Three-leaved clover refers to vitality and health, four leaved for good fortune, and five leaved for happy marriage.
- The Heart: Refers to love.
- The Pentagram: A five sided star keeps evil at bay.
- Star of David: A six sided star brings harmony, knowledge and blessings of angels.
- The heptagram: A seven sided star refers to radiation of love, attraction and beauty.
- Crescent and Star: Symbolizes love, sexuality and wisdom.
- The Eye in the Triangle: Protects against evils like jealousy, envy and misfortune.
- Eye in the Hand: Signifies god’s blessings and keeps bad luck at bay.
- The Ankh: Represents long life and love.
- Thor’s hammer: Averts financial loss, brings social successes and assists in avoiding wrong moves.
- The Pictic Knot: Protection against black magic.
- The Celtic Knot: Represents passion, happy marriage, wisdom and inspiration.
- The Medicine Wheel: Refers to attainment of wisdom, comprehending the ways in life and enhances personal powers and stability.
- The Dorje: Symbolizes strength to pursue truth and repel demons.
- The Roman Coins: Invokes prosperity and good fortunes.
- The Two Headed Ax: Represents justice, strong character and authority.
- The Human Skull: Averts death.
- The Devil’s Trap: Averts obstacles and protects from evil.
- The Zen symbol: Brings harmony between sexes balance and equilibrium.
More Articles :