|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Celiac disease is known to bring huge damages to the lining of small intestine within the human body. It further prohibits it from absorbing the various parts of the food which seem important towards a healthy body. The damage basically is due to the consumption of gluten and can be avoided by avoiding such diets that contain gluten. Gluten is found generally in barley, rye and wheat thus a gluten free diet needs to be taken. More...
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- Diet For Celiac Disease
- How Long Before Celiac Symptoms Appear ?
- How To Test For Celiac Disease ?
- Natural Remedies For Celiac Disease
Cataract is referred to the clouding that appears in the natural lens of the eyes that is located behind the pupil and iris. This clouding may eventually increase leading to complete blindness though in the beginning people face minor vision problems but then it is always good to take care of the fact that it is diagnosed much earlier before its gets too late and one loses his or her vision completely.More...
- Best Procedure For Cataracts
- How To Reverse Cataracts ?
- Natural Remedies For Cataracts
- Vitamins To Stop Cataracts
- What Causes Cataracts ?
The sexually transmitted diseases can be commonly seen in the US. And, Chlamydia is one among them. In the year 2006, 1,030,911 people were infected with Chlamydia in the US and this number is gradually rising. Also, there are many people who do not seek treatment for the infection, or their doctors do not report it. So, the actual number of cases must be much higher. Chlamydia is mainly seen in the age group of 14 to 39 years. More...
- Effect Of Chlamydia On Pregnancy
- How Long Can Chlamydia Be Dormant ?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment ?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Survive Outside The Body ?
- How Was Chlamydia Discovered ?
- Symptoms Of Std Chlamydia In Men
- What Does Chlamydia Look Like On A Woman ?
Vibrio cholerae is the bacterium which causes cholera. This disease damages the gastrointestinal system of a human being. The symptoms of this disease are vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration. If it is not treated immediately, it can lead to death within hours. It causes loss of fluids from the body, and the physical appearance changes drastically.More...
- Cholera Symptoms
- Diseases Similar To Cholera
- Facts About Cholera
- History Of Cholera
- How Is Cholera Transmitted ?
- How To Avoid Cholera ?
- Who Discovered Cholera ?
Chicken pox is a childhood disease. However, even adults get it sometimes much later in life. People who have never got chicken pox are at a higher risk of getting it. However, once a person gets the viral disease, they do not get it the second time. The body develops immunity to the virus.More...
- Chickenpox Facts
- Chickenpox Signs And Symptoms
- Difference Between Chickenpox And Measles
- Home Remedy Chickenpox
- Pregnancy And Chickenpox
- Scientific Name For Chickenpox
- Statistics For Chickenpox
- Where Did Chickenpox Come From ?
Cancer is a disease that is afflicting all countries, developed and developing countries. In 2007, there were reports of 7.9 million people dying of the disease, and by 2030, it is estimated that around 11.5 million will die all over the world from different types of cancer.More...
- Cancer And Personality
- Cancer Statistics And Graphs
- Famous People With Cancer
- How Did Lance Armstrong Survive Cancer ?
- How Does Cancer Occur ?
- How Many People Are Diagnosed With Cancer Each Year ?
- How Much Does Cancer Treatment Cost ?
- How Much Money Is Spent On Cancer Research ?
- Warning Signs Of Cancer
- What Are Drugs Used To Treat Cancer ?
- What Is The Definition Of Cancer ?
- When Are You Considered A Cancer Survivor ?
- Who Was The First Person To Discover Cancer ?
Like other cancers, colon cancer is also curable, provided it is diagnosed in early stages. Generally, colon cancer undergoes four stages. But sometimes, the recurring stage is considered as the fifth one.In the initial stage, also known as Stage Zero, of colon or colorectal cancer, the lining of the colon or rectum is occupied by the tumor.More...
- Colon Cancer Early Symptoms
- How Does Colon Cancer Spread ?
- What Causes Colon Cancer ?
- What Is The Survival Rate Of Colon Cancer ?
Candidiasis is an infection that is caused by a group of fungi. There are more than 20 species of fungi that can cause candidiasis, but the most common one is Candida albicans. Usually this fungus is omnipresent on the body, but sometimes they grow in number and thereby leading to an infection. You can get candidiasis in the genital region, vagina, mouth, skin and even in the nails.More...
Prostate cancer in its early stage does not show any distinct signs. So, it is very difficult to know the presence of this type of cancer in men. Generally, patients are identified because of other diseases. While diagnosing another disease or health-related problem, the presence of modified prostate gland or a tumor is identified.More...
- Surgical Treatment For Prostrate Cancer
- What Does Testicular Cancer Look Like ?
- What Is The Survival Rate For Liver Cancer ?
- Signs Of Breast Cancer
While many people get cold sores and canker sores, there is a difference between them. In fact, many people tend to use cold sore and canker sore inter-changeably, but both these conditions are completely different from one another. More...
- Best Way To Heal A Canker Sore
- Can You Get Cancer From Canker Sore ?
- Canker Sore Home Remedy
- Cold Sores Treatments
- Cold Sores Vs Canker Sore
- Do Most People Get Cold Sores ?
- Home Remedies For Cold Sores
- How Long Are Cold Sores Contagious ?
- What Causes Cold Sores ?