|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Parkinson’s disease is a common and widespread disease throughout the globe. This disease is caused due to the progressive mutilation of the cells called as neurons in the brain. The part of the brain is called as substantia nigra, where the cells (neurons) start deteriorating on a continuous basis.
These neurons are important for the brain as they are the vital elements that help in communication between all parts of the brain. When these neurons function inside the brain, they produce a very important chemical called dopamine.More...
- Early Symptoms Of Parkinson Disease
- Natural Treatment For Parkinson Disease
- Parkinson Disease And Delusions
- Parkinson Stem Cell Treatment
- What Is Parkinson Disease ?
A bacteria found in environment called as Bordatella pertussis causes whooping cough. The Bordatella pertussis causes more harm when it attaches itself to the respiratory tract cells which contain cilia. The cilia in the respiratory tract are small, hair like projections that cleans the tract from alien elements like the dead cells, viruses, mucus and bacteria.More...
Plague has spread from central parts of Africa to the Mediterranean and it, has caused a death around 40 million. It has also spread in Central Asia, Sicily. Later, it was also found in Yunnan, and in the latter half of nineteenth century, it was spread in Hong Kong and in Bombay, India also. And, then it has spread among all major port cities.More...
- Cause Of Black Plague
- How Did The Bubonic Plague End ?
- How Many People Died Of Plague ?
- What Is The Treatment For The Bubonic Plague ?
- Where Did The Black Plague Originate ?
Pubic lice are basically the insects that are known to be found in the genital area of the human beings. Pubic lice infestation refers to an infection that is being observed throughout the world. It is known to happen in people belonging to any age, ethnic groups as well as the levels of the society.More...
The symptoms should be examined to diagnose pneumonia. The common symptoms are chest pain with constant coughing. This is accompanied with fever above 100 degrees in adults and kids. Difficulty in breathing can also occur if it becomes severe. The other symptoms of pneumonia include fatigue, chills, coughing with blood and headache.More...
- Can You Die From Walking Pneumonia ?
- Difference Between Pneumonia And Bronchitis
- Elderly And Pneumonia
- How Is Pneumonia Spread ?
- How Long Does It Take To Cure Pneumonia ?
- How Long Does Pneumonia Last ?
Pneumonia is a disease which infects the lungs of a person. This is a contagious disease, which can be spread easily. But the exact number of days it remain contagious depends on many factors, like the number of days the disease stays in the body, medication and the immunity power of the infected person.More...
- How Often Do You Need A Pneumonia Vaccine ?
- What Are The Signs Symptoms Treatment And Medications Of Bronchial Pneumonia ?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Bronchial Pneumonia ?
- When Is Pneumonia No Longer Contagious ?
- Who Discovered Pneumonia ?
Poliomyelitis, which is known to us as polio, is a viral infection. This disease is spread when an uninfected person comes in contact with an infected person. There are no symptoms present in 95 percent of the people who are attacked by this virus, but if they have any symptoms, they are huge.More...
- Causes And Symptoms Of Poliomyelitis
- History Of Poliomyelitis
- Prevention Of Poliomyelitis
- What Is Poliomyelitis ?
Medically pink eye is known as conjunctivitis. It is a highly contagious infection of the eye. People who suffer from pink eye can easily pass it on to others. Nearly fifty percent of the cases of pink are bacterial in nature, while twenty percent are caused due to viral infection. Remaining is brought on by foreign particles or trauma.More...
- How Do I Get Rid Of Pink Eye ?
- How Do You Catch Pink Eye ?
- How Long Does Pink Eye Last ?
- Pink Eye Antibiotics Over The Counter
- Should I Go To Work With Pink Eye
- Symptoms Of Pink Eye
- What Bacteria Causes The Pink Eye ?