|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
As per the CDC, a stroke is also referred to as a brain attack since it is very similar to a heart attack. In both cases, the flow of blood is obstructed. Strangely, there is a connection between the heart and brain. Researchers know for sure that when a person has a healthy heart, strokes can be prevented. More...
- Does Magnetic Therapy For Stroke Victims Work ?
- Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke
- Increased Risk Of Stroke Recurrence In First 3 Months
- Is There A Cure For Stroke ?
- Mini Stroke Warning Signs
- Short Term Memory Loss In Stroke Patients
- What Are The After Effects Of A Stroke ?
- What Happens To The Body During A Stroke ?
Scabies are caused by insects and it is an infection of the skin. The skin is the largest organ of the body and any infection or disease takes a very long time to cure. The insects burrow under the layers of skin and lay eggs. They do not go away by just bathing and keeping yourself clean. More...
- Scabies Home Remedies
- Signs And Symptoms Of Scabies
- What Are The First Signs Of Scabies ?
- What Does Scabies Look Like ?
- What Is Scabies ?
- Where Does Scabies Come From ?
Syphilis is a bacterial infection that is caused by the Treponema pallidum bacterium. It is a sexually transmitted disease. This particular bacterium has been dated to be thousands of years old. It could also have been a prehistoric one. The bacterium looks like a corkscrew and causes the infection called syphilis in people.More...
- Cause Of Syphilis
- Dangers Of Syphilis
- Signs And Symptoms Of Syphilis
- What Does Syphilis Look Like ?
- What Is Syphilis ?
An infection caused by the salmonella bacteria is known as salmonellosis. This infection is usually a food borne disease, but it can also spread through the oral-fecal route. When a person gets infected by the salmonella bacteria, the symptoms begin to show within eight hours to seventy-two hours.More...
- What Is Salmonella ?
- Causes Of Salmonella
- Cooking Temperature To Kill Salmonella
- Etiology Of Salmonella
- How Do Eggs Get Salmonella ?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Salmonella ?
- Is Salmonella Contagious ?
- Is There Live Salmonella Vaccines ?
- Salmonella Treatments
- Virulence Factors Of Salmonella
- Where Is Salmonella Found ?
One of the best ways to kill any germs or bacteria in food is by ensuring that the food is cooked properly, to the required cooking temperature. The scientist who gets the credit for discovering this relationship between pathogens and food spoilage goes to Louis Pasteur. He discovered that heating was an effective way to kill bacteria and other pathogens present in the food.More...
Many people automatically assume that shingles is constantly contagious. However, this is far from truth. It has a contagious stage during which people coming in contact with the infected person are prone to getting the zoster virus.More...
- Early Shingles Symptoms
- How Long Is Shingles Contagious ?
- How Often Can A Person Get Shingles ?
- Shingles And Vaccine Dangers
- What Do Shingles Look Like ?
- Can I Get Shingles Again ?
- Does Shingles Vaccine Have Side Effects ?
- What Is The Risk To A Pregnant Woman Exposd To Shingles ?
Moles, also known as mother marks, are quite common. Nearly everyone has moles, but there are some people who might end up having hundreds of moles. People with fair skin have more number of moles compared to a person with dark skin. However, the average count of moles on a body would be around 10 to 40 moles.More...
Children are quite susceptible to rashes; possibly because they tend to spend a lot of time outdoors and are exposed to different rash-causing elements. However, most skin rashes in kids are not serious and can be easily treated without any complications. At the same time, if a skin rash on your kid is worrying you, be sure to consult a doctor to allay your worry. More...
- Can Depression Cause A Skin Rash ?
- Can Vitamin D Help With Skin Rash ?
- Cause Of Whole Body Skin Rash
- Obesity Skin Rash Treatment