Zoloft is an anti-depressant medication used to treat various ailments like obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and anxiety. Like all anti-depressant drugs, this also has its side effects. But, there is not enough evidence to show whether it has any adverse effects on the fetus or not.More...
Effexor XR is a drug used to treat depression. There are several anti-depressants in the market and each has their own positive and negative attributes. Different drugs suit different people, and it is always a trial and error method which determines what medication suits the person best. More..
- Can Effexor Be Taken With Another Antidepressant ?
- Diarrehea As A Sde Effect Of Quiting Effexor
- Effexor Xr Withdrawal Symptoms
- How Long After Quiting Effexor Will Weight Return To Normal ?
- When Is The Best Time To Take Effexor ?
Among the several benefits associated with intake of folic acid are the reduced risks of birth defects among fetus of pregnant women who take supplements of folic acid. Folic acid plays a crucial role in the normal development of a baby’s spine, brain and skull. This finding would be more evident during the first phase of pregnancy. More...
- Acceptable Doses Of Folic Acid
- Baroreceptor Function And Folic Acid
- Does Folic Acid Help In Weight Loss ?
- Folic Acid And B12 Foods
- Folic Acid And Fortification And Increased Rates Of Cancer
- Folic Acid Suplement Risk Of Fetus Defects
- Folic Acid Supplement And Cancer
- How Much Folic Acid Is To Much ?
- Thiamine And Folic Acid Compatability
Prozac is a medication that is used to treat depression. It is one of the most popular drugs used in the United States of America to treat low grade common depression. It is manufactured by the Eli Lilly Corporation.More...
Tamiflu is a swine flu anti viral vaccine that contains Oseltamivir as a major constituent. This drug is used to treat swine flu, or H1N1 disease, which is a type of viral influenza that can endanger the life of the infected person.More...
Fatty liver disease, or NASH, which stands for non-alcoholic hepatic steatosis, is a detrimental body condition influenced by the accumulation of excessive fat deposits in the liver. This condition is a disease that sometimes occurs due to overindulgence and excessive usage of analgesics like acetaminophen-containing brands like Tylenol. More..
- Does Tylenol Help Inflamation ?
- Fatty Liver Disease And Tylenol
- Seizures And Tylenol
- Tylenol Safety For Babies
- Withdrawl From Tylenol