- Eye Injuries From Tanning Beds
- First Aid For Acute Back Injury
- Settling Personal Injury Claims
- Top Ten Injuries In Sport
- Sport Injury Statistics
Bleeding heart is a kind of a vine plant that causes reactions on the skin on exposure to it and problems like convulsion if consumed. The roots and leaves of the plant are known to contain most of the toxic content and a toxic chemical known as Isoquinoline. It takes a large quantity of the plant for the poison to take effect.More...
- After Period Bleeding
- Bleeding After Endometrial Cancer
- Bleeding After Taking Emergency Contraceptive
- Bleeding During Intercorse
- Can Stress Cause Bleeding Between Periods ?
- Causes Of Nose Bleeding
- How To Stop Hemmoroids From Bleeding ?
- Signs Of Implantation Bleeding
- When Does Implantation Bleeding Occur ?
Do you have a wound that never seems to heal and caused you pain and agony for a long time? Is an ugly, open wound in a conspicuous location causing embarrassment in public? Are you prone to accidents and have a tendency to get inflicted with wounds quite often?More...
- Different Types And Treatment For Wounds
- Home Remedies For Infected Wounds
- Maggots In Wounds
- Why Do Wounds Itch When They Are Healing ?
Getting burnt or a scald is a horribly painful experience. And, it can happen to anyone. Therefore, it is prudent to know how to treat minor burns.
So, here are some of the ways to treat minor burns, which can come handy.More...
- Burns From Heating Pads
- How Do You Treat 2nd Degree Burns ?
- How To Give First Aid For Burns ?
- Medical Management Of Burns
- Treatment For Radiation Burns
- Types Of Burns
- What To Put On Burns ?
Spinal fractures are not the same as broken arms or legs. In the case of a fracture or dislocation of a vertebra, the bone fragments can pinch damaging the spinal cord. Most of the cases of spinal fractures come through car accidents, falls, being shot by a gun or through sport injuries. Depending on the gravity and the site of injury, the symptoms vary. One might undergo pain, difficulty in walking, paralysis of the arms or legs etc. Although many fractures are dealt with a traditional way of treatment, sometimes serious fractures might also call for surgery for the re-alignment of the bones.More...
- Common Childhood Fractures
- Repair Trabecular Fractures Of Tibia
- Types Of Bone Fractures
- Types Of Fractures
- Types Of Hand Fractures
- Wrist Fractures Treatment
Old age brings along with it many disorders and discomforts. Bruising is one such problem that becomes more common with old age. Bruises are formed on the skin surface when the small blood vessels are damaged due to any injury affecting the skin. The blood from the supplying blood vessels flow into the tissues giving the skin a bluish or black color on the affected area and can be quite painful.More...
Doctors need to amputate legs when the legs do not heal or might have turned paralytic. Normally, people who had been injured and just kept lying in a single position, face this issue. Diabetes is one of the major reasons why 80 percent of Americans have to face amputations. Now, this can be traumatic as the patient might lose a good amount of self confidence and self esteem.More...
Ankle sprains are known to be the most common injuries happening to an athlete and depending on their gravity; they can keep athletes out of action from days to months. The Treatment course in the first 24 hours often determines the time to recover.More...
The brain consists of soft tissue surrounded by blood and spinal fluid. It shifts suddenly and knocks against the skull if a hard blow is given or if it hits something very hard. A concussion is a temporary change in the working of the brain when it is moved suddenly in this manner.More...
- Concussion Effects On Human Body
- Concussion Frontotemporal Research
- Concussion Ptsd Dementia
- Do Helmets Prevent Concussions ?
- Effects Of Concussion In The Right Parietal Lobe
- How To Heal Minor Concussion ?
- Information On Head Concussion
- Post Concussion Syndrome
- What Are Signs Of A Concussions ?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting A Concussion ?