Usually pregnancy symptoms start during the first week, after fertilization and implantation starts. However, the first sign of pregnancy is missed period.
The moment a woman misses her menstrual period, she more or less knows that she is pregnant. However, a pregnancy test needs to be done in order to confirm the pregnancy.The moment the pregnancy is confirmed, the doctors put pregnant women on prenatal vitamins and folic acid to prevent birth defects in the baby. Also, it is important to note that some women have more pregnancy symptoms, while others have just a few of them.
Other pregnancy symptoms include morning sickness, tenderness of the breasts, fatigue, spotting, frequent urination, headaches, constipation and heartburn. Most of the symptoms of pregnancy disappear by the end of the fourth month, and many women regain their energy levels.
Symptoms like morning sickness can be combated with eating crackers or having many small meals right through the day. Fatigue can be eased if the woman takes a short nap during the day. Usually the urge to urinate more often starts between 6 and 8 weeks of pregnancy. While headaches begin around the 6th week of pregnancy. Having a short nap can help reduce the headache.
Many women have spotting before all the other symptoms of pregnancy set in. This is usually due to the embryo implanting itself onto the uterus wall. But, some women mistake the spotting for their menstrual period as it may occur around the same time when the period is expected. So, they do not realize that they are pregnant until all the other pregnancy symptoms begin to manifest themselves.
More Articles :
- Are Flu Like Symptoms A Sign Of Pregnancy ?
- Chances Of Pregnancy After Period
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar
- Earliest Possible Signs Of Pregnancy
- How Early Can A Woman Take A Pregnancy Test ?
- Is Brown Discharge A Sign Of Pregnancy ?
- Is Flying Harmful During Pregnancy ?
- Pregnancy After Mirena Removal
- Pregnancy Chances By Age
- Pregnancy With Multiple Sclerosis
- Pyogenic Granuloma During Pregnancy
- Risk Of Pregnancy At Forty
- Shortness Of Breath During Pregnancy
- Swedish Bitters And Pregnancy
- Symptoms Of Pregnancy In The First Week
- Week Pregnancy Symptoms
- What Happens To The Body During After Pregnancy ?
- When Is The Best Time To Avoid Pregnancy ?