Emotional abuse is something that is very difficult to prove. Most of the times the people who are hurling this abuse, do not understand that they are actually harming the self esteem of the victim whereas there are some people who do this without full knowledge of what they are doing.
Many times abuse happens in one’s home, sometimes even in the presence of the family. One can come across many cases of emotional abuse where the father is the abuser and his darling daughter becomes the victim. There may be instances where an abuser uses emotional abuse to keep daughter under his control. There may be two cases, one where the daughter may blindly follow what the dad says without seeing reason and one where the daughter may dread the presence of her dad. In the first case, the daughter may just trust her father and nobody else and no amount coaxing may be able to make her understand that her father is actually using emotional abuse as a tool to keep her under control. In the other case, the father may be ill treating his daughter to such an extent that the daughter may not want to be around her father at all.
Most of the times, such fathers are the people who have been abusing their wives for years together and later begin to do the same with their daughters. Their only goal is to keep everyone under their control and make them feel totally worthless and inferior. In such cases, it is up to the mother to protect her daughter against such an abusive father.
More Articles :
- Emotional Abuse And Emotional Affairs
- Emotional Abuse Of Daughters By Their Dads
- Emotional And Mental Abuse In Women After Divorce
- Emotional And Physical Abuse Towards A Woman
- Emotional Verbal Abuse And How To Heal
- Examples Of Emotional Abuse Marriage
- How To Recognise Verbal Or Emotional Abuse ?
- Is Withholding Sex Emotional Abuse ?
- Proving Verbal And Emotional Abuse
- Recovering From Emotional And Verbal Abuse
- What Is Mental Or Emotional Abuse Of A Patient ?