Physical abuse and its bruises are comparatively easy to heal, maybe a visit to the hospital can help one deal with the physical injuries, but how does one heal the trauma caused by verbal and emotional abuse.
Verbal abuse can be very painful and the abuser may call the victims names and the goal in a verbal abuse is to control. Hence, the abuser tries to do all possible things to control the victim. After the killing the self esteem of the victim and making her feel a total wreck, the abuser never agrees to have committed any mistake, hence the victim has to take steps to counter the abuse and move out of the relationship. It has been proved that emotional and verbal abuse can have grave physical and psychological consequences and it is important for the victim to get out of such a situation at the earliest.
The victim might seek the help of a counselor or therapist to deal with her state of mind and to get her original self back. There is no fixed healing time, but it depends on the amount of damage that has been done and it also varies according to different individuals. There are many organizations that may be willing to help a person suffering from emotional and verbal abuse.
Finally, it is important to remember that if you have had to walk out on your partner and end your marriage, it is not your fault because nobody would choose to live with someone who does not respect and love his life partner but treats her like a slave.
More Articles :
- Emotional Abuse And Emotional Affairs
- Emotional Abuse Of Daughters By Their Dads
- Emotional And Mental Abuse In Women After Divorce
- Emotional And Physical Abuse Towards A Woman
- Emotional Verbal Abuse And How To Heal
- Examples Of Emotional Abuse Marriage
- How To Recognise Verbal Or Emotional Abuse ?
- Is Withholding Sex Emotional Abuse ?
- Proving Verbal And Emotional Abuse
- Recovering From Emotional And Verbal Abuse
- What Is Mental Or Emotional Abuse Of A Patient ?