Recovering oneself from the emotional and verbal abuse is a huge task. The impact is life size. But that is not the end of it. These “charmers” should not be let to have their say, however powerful or popular they are. They should be pulled out of their hidden mask where they hide their original self.
Victims need to be brought out of their shell of a shock. One can seek the help of a counselor or therapist to do so. Since it is not a pleasant experience, the victims often loathe talking about it. It is like opening up your weakness to the world and that actually terrifies them. The victims need to start trusting their own intellects and feelings and develop self-confidence. They need to reorganize their lifestyle and act as per their instincts. They ought to connect themselves with the world with utmost faith and confidence.
It has been observed that emotional and verbal use victims are mostly found related that only leads to confusions and conflicting emotions arising as an outcome. The victim suffers from resentment or betrayal and even infidelity, for that matter. Recovering from such chronic despair often proves to be a very hard work.
A new friend, self help books and some sort of hobby like art and music may help one overcome the trauma of emotional and verbal abuse and will also help to look forward for something. Rather than belittling oneself, one should look at the future as a fresh start, with a positive attitude and try to break oneself free of the past.
More Articles :
- Emotional Abuse And Emotional Affairs
- Emotional Abuse Of Daughters By Their Dads
- Emotional And Mental Abuse In Women After Divorce
- Emotional And Physical Abuse Towards A Woman
- Emotional Verbal Abuse And How To Heal
- Examples Of Emotional Abuse Marriage
- How To Recognise Verbal Or Emotional Abuse ?
- Is Withholding Sex Emotional Abuse ?
- Proving Verbal And Emotional Abuse
- Recovering From Emotional And Verbal Abuse
- What Is Mental Or Emotional Abuse Of A Patient ?