Most of the times a family friend or a helper or a relative often is the person who is involved in molestation of a child abuse. This is because they are the ones who are trusted easily. They are able to approach and get their dirty intention fulfilled without any hindrance. All behind the closed doors!
When one leaves their children under the care of a reliable friend or a relative, little does one expect that the child will be victimized? One does not expect this person to come out as an opportunist. When a child is abused sexually, it goes through a hell of a time to come to terms. The mental anguish takes years to heal. The agonizing part is that the child as well as a witness, if there were any are threatened at times to keep the matter indoors. What is more shocking that not only the girls are victims; even boys of small age fall prey to their mothers, nuns, priests and lesbians or care taking women. Even the women are capable of torturing or sexually assaulting children.
Such children are often emotionally and physically battered and may need a lot of support and love from the immediately family to come out of their condition. Although it is hard to believe, statistics prove that 25 percent of child sexual abuses are committed by women behind the closed doors. Women, who are called the nurturers, caretakers and protectors, actually indulge in such shameful acts, without blinking an eyelid and without any guilt.
More Articles :
- Child Sexual Abuse And Drug Use
- Child Sexual Abuse Behind Closed Doors
- Child Sexual Abuse Effect On Their Life
- Child Sexual Abuse In Latino Families
- Contributing Factors Of Sibling Sexual Abuse
- Do Little Children Lie About Sexual Abuse ?
- False Sexual Abuse Charges Against Fathers
- How To Tell Husband Of Sexual Abuse ?
- Intervention Or Treatment For Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse In Teen
- Sexual Abuse In Usa Public Schools
- Sexual Abuse Recovery