During a divorce proceeding, there are fights for the custody of a child and each parent would try really hard to get the custody, and sometimes, it gets really ugly, where the parents try to prove the other unworthy of care-taking.
Under such circumstances, there are sexual abuse charges thrown at the father to prove him unworthy of the custody of the child. The charges of sexual abuse have been either true or false in varying circumstances, but children have certainly been dragged into or even coerced to give untrue statements. In such cases of allegations of sexual abuse against fathers, there are two opposite perspectives. The father’s lawyers usually try to say these allegations are just to poison the child’s mind against their father or to gain the upper hand in the fight. On the other hand, feminists argue that by doing so, they only help handing over the child to a truly abusive father.
While children are sometimes manipulated and taught to give shady answers, the fact is that parents do influence children and their answers, which might corroborate with statements, depending on who has influenced them. In such cases, a thorough objective investigation is the only way out to prove allegations in child custody battles. Investigation can only prove whether the allegations of sexual abuse against fathers are true or not.
Manipulation and shrewdness lead parents to lay false accusations on each other to gain the custody of the child. In such cases, it is very difficult to determine whether the charges are true just by a guess as they can very possibly be true too.
More Articles :
- Child Sexual Abuse And Drug Use
- Child Sexual Abuse Behind Closed Doors
- Child Sexual Abuse Effect On Their Life
- Child Sexual Abuse In Latino Families
- Contributing Factors Of Sibling Sexual Abuse
- Do Little Children Lie About Sexual Abuse ?
- False Sexual Abuse Charges Against Fathers
- How To Tell Husband Of Sexual Abuse ?
- Intervention Or Treatment For Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse In Teen
- Sexual Abuse In Usa Public Schools
- Sexual Abuse Recovery