Alcohol is a resultant effect of fermented fruits, grains and honey. Large amount of alcohol intake leads to intoxication and hangovers. The intoxicating beverages are guzzled by humans, from the pre-historical era, for numerous reasons.
A habitual drinking of alcohol in high dosages results into many long and short term consequences on the diverse body parts, such as the bones, bloodstream, liver, stomach, pancreas, heart, peripheral tissues, and mouth. Habitual or high intake of alcohol can lead to serious central nervous disorder.
Alcohol is almost certainly the principal depressant of the central nervous system. It also augments the activities of the 'gamma aminobutyric acid' (GABA), and abates 'glutamine'. This has a resultant effect on the person as the person’s manner becomes languorous.
Alcohol influences the nervous system by stamping down the indicators between the spinal cord, nerve system and the brain. In addition, the high forbearance level of a person to the alcohol makes him more prone to a range of diseases. Harsh penalty like heart attacks, brain strokes or dementia possibly will set in.
Unwarranted drinking of alcohol is a basis for lack of fluids, and also leads to respiratory problems, stroke, and coma. Alcohol behaves as a depressant on the central nervous system. It invades several locations in the nervous system like spinal cord, cortex, cerebellum, and the neuro transmitters. It also combines with the chemicals in the brain, and enhances the function of chemicals like norepinephrine and dopamine. Persistent imbibing of alcohol can have a severe implication, such as the detrimental effect on the frontal lobes of the brain resulting to vitamin deficiencies in the brain.
More Articles :
- Effects Of Tobacco Smoking On The Central Nervous System
- Excessive Yawning And Parasympathetic Nervous System
- How Does Alcohol Affect The Nervous System Graph ?
- How Does The Nervous System Effect The Brain ?
- How Is The Cental Nervous System Protected ?
- How Much Protein Per Day Quiet Sympathetic Nervous System ?
- Nervous System Fun Facts For Kids
- Nutritional Support For Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Peripheral Nervous System And Rami
- Points To Relax The Nervous System
- Tell Me About The Nervous System
- What Causes Problems With Sympathetic Nervous System ?
- What Diseases Are Found In The Nervous System ?
- What Is The Function Of A Nervous System ?