Typically, when a person experiences a sudden weakness and stress in their body system, they attribute it to exhaustion or lack of sleep. While this might be true for most people, it might be an early warning sign for some unlucky few. Usually these are the first early symptoms of a nerve disorder.
Luckily, in most cases it can be prevented by taking proper care and eating a good nutritious diet. This is also true in the case of most disorders pertaining to the Parasympathetic Nervous System (PNS). The PNS helps in the functioning of digestion, urination, defecation, salivation and lacrimation. Its functions are generally opposite to the functions of the Sympathetic Nervous System.
Eating a balanced nutritious diet is important. When taken in correct amounts, vitamins and minerals along with a healthy nutritious meal help to balance the two nervous systems, namely the Sympathetic and the Parasympathetic. For example, if one system is over active and the other is under active, it can be rectified with the correct nutrition to maintain homeostasis.
For instance, when a person finishes eating, then the Parasympathetic System starts to work. If there is an imbalance, then the food will take longer to get digested, and will stay in the stomach for a long time. Before going in for nutritional therapy, one must keep in mind that healthy body weight also depends upon the metabolism of the respective individual. One can follow simple guidelines to protect the nervous system and the layer of fat surrounding it. Intake of adequate amounts of fat along with Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D and Vitamin C has proven to be beneficial for the proper functioning of the Nervous System.
More Articles :
- Effects Of Tobacco Smoking On The Central Nervous System
- Excessive Yawning And Parasympathetic Nervous System
- How Does Alcohol Affect The Nervous System Graph ?
- How Does The Nervous System Effect The Brain ?
- How Is The Cental Nervous System Protected ?
- How Much Protein Per Day Quiet Sympathetic Nervous System ?
- Nervous System Fun Facts For Kids
- Nutritional Support For Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Peripheral Nervous System And Rami
- Points To Relax The Nervous System
- Tell Me About The Nervous System
- What Causes Problems With Sympathetic Nervous System ?
- What Diseases Are Found In The Nervous System ?
- What Is The Function Of A Nervous System ?