Graying to hair is the sign of herald age. The feeling for the youthful years that have passed is nothing new. With time, the body ages and the signs of ageing are noticeable themselves in various ways. Graying is one of them. The structure of the hair is needed to understand for the basic idea of graying process.
Home hair coloring is the perfect way to save money and look beautiful. Only few things must be remembered to get the best possible result at home hair coloring. Few of them are listed below:
- First and important thing is to select a hair color shade best suited to your hair.
- Before applying hair color, do the strand test to make sure that, hair can handle the chemical stress.
- Shampoo your hair a day before using a hair color kit.
- Do not apply hair color on wet hair.
- Remember never to wash your hair right after coloring to avoid lessening of hair shine or brilliance.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Use shampoo particularly designed for colored hair.
- Apply lemon juice and astringent skin toner to remove the stains from anything while coloring.
- If the hair color appears to be dark after drying, immediately shampoo your hair.
- Heavy conditioners and oil treatment are not allowed to use after coloring, as they can steal the hair color.
- Never use hair drier as it damages your hair as well as making re-coloring frequent.
More Articles :