The development of stretch marks is a bane to not only women, but men as well. The procedures to remove them depend on the cost the person is willing to bear in accordance with their effects. The costs involving the various procedures to remove them can be anything from $5 to $8,500.
There are many factors that influence the cost of removing the stretch marks, which include the gravity of the stretch marks, the area of affection and the extent to which the treatment can go as also the expertise of the dermatologist or the plastic surgeon. Listed below are some of the procedures along with their approximate cost:
- Creams and Lotions – This is typically the least expensive way to treat stretch marks which may cost about $5 to $150 though; it is not guaranteed that expensive creams would be more helpful.
- Laser Removal – Removing stretch marks through laser may cost at least $200 at a time. It may be noted that it has to be conducted in series to significantly improve the appearance of the affected area. However, patients are known to pay per session.
- Surgery – The most costly option for removing stretch marks is a tummy tuck surgery. But, considering the benefits that go to having the muscles of stomach tightened and losing the excess skin, it can be worth the money spent. A surgery for one time can cost anywhere between $3000 and $8000.
- Chemical therapy – The cost of removing stretch marks through chemical peels can be between $75 and $600 per treatment.
- Microdermabrasion – Each session of microdermabrasion costs around $75 to $150.
- Blue light therapy – It costs between $50 and $150 per session.
More Articles :