Very often it so happens that women suffering from ovarian cancer want to try out alternative treatment to see whether it can help them. This usually happens when the women want to avoid the adverse side effects of conventional cancer treatment. This trend has led to homeopathic remedies for ovarian cancer becoming popular.
Homeopathic treatment follows three basic principles:
- Like cures like -- For instance, if your symptoms are similar to those displayed when a person has mercury poisoning, then mercury will be used to treat you.
- Extremely dilute form of remedy -- Any homeopathic remedy is diluted so much and conventional doctors feel that the remedy is nothing more than a placebo. However, homeopathy has helped numerous people and science has not been able to explain why.
- Single remedy -- No matter how many symptoms are patient experiences, just a single remedy is used to tackle all the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies for ovarian cancer help not just to ease the symptoms but also enhance the immune system of the body so that it can fight the cancer. The most common homeopathic remedies used to treat ovarian cancer are Alumen 30C, Baryta Iodata 3X, Lachesis 200C and Oophorinum 3X. Other homeopathic remedies used for ovarian cancer are Calcarea fluor and Condurango. However, both these remedies need ample time to act and that is why they are prescribed mostly to patients who have early stages of ovarian cancer.
Most homeopathic doctors also advice that the patient should continue conventional treatment alongside but they will ensure that the patient brings about changes to the diet and lifestyle.
More Articles :
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms
- Beginning Symptoms Of Ovarian Cancer
- Does Ovarian Cancer Cause Ovary Pain ?
- Homeopathic Remedies For Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer And Scar Tissue Pain
- Ovarian Cancer Test Prediction
- Survivor Stories Of Women With Ovarian Cancer
- What Does Ovarian Cancer Look Like On Ultrasound ?
- Acupuncture And Ovarian Cancer
- Death From Ovarian Cancer
- Growth Rate Of Ovarian Cancer
- How To Avoid Ovarian Cancer ?
- Ovarian Cancer And Effects
- Ovarian Cancer During Pregnancy