Mostly, ovarian cancer is epithelial, which originates at the lining tissues. In very rare cases, it may develop in germ cells that form an egg, or at the stroma that is a collective tissue supporting the ovary. There are several reasons that account for ovarian cancer. In the United States, it is the 4th highly common disease among women and one of the leading causes of deaths among women due to gynecologic cancer.
Talking of the ovarian cancer symptoms, they are quite vague and thus are generally ignored by people. It is very difficult to detect this disease as early as it develops. It may develop without showing much signs of ovarian cancer and this also a reason that people remain ignorant about this disease even after its development in their bodies. Some of the common symptoms of the ovarian cancer include abdominal swelling, discomfort in lower abdomen, one may feel full even after having very light meals and appetite loss is also seen in people. Some other issues include nausea, weight-loss, and indigestion.
Once this disease starts spreading in the body, it might affect some other parts of the body as well that are located nearby; for instance, the bladder or the large bladder. This may lead to frequent urination or constipation. Vaginal bleeding very often is also experienced by women in some case. For its diagnosis, the family history is to be known as it may be genetic as well. There are certain tests that need to be done in order to confirm the development of this disease. There are several treatment options available but it important to keep a check on these symptoms in order to detect this problem in the beginning stages.
More Articles :
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms
- Beginning Symptoms Of Ovarian Cancer
- Does Ovarian Cancer Cause Ovary Pain ?
- Homeopathic Remedies For Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer And Scar Tissue Pain
- Ovarian Cancer Test Prediction
- Survivor Stories Of Women With Ovarian Cancer
- What Does Ovarian Cancer Look Like On Ultrasound ?
- Acupuncture And Ovarian Cancer
- Death From Ovarian Cancer
- Growth Rate Of Ovarian Cancer
- How To Avoid Ovarian Cancer ?
- Ovarian Cancer And Effects
- Ovarian Cancer During Pregnancy