Skin cancer that is considered to be the most common form of cancer is prevailing in various parts of the world. Skin cancer itself is one kind of cancers but then again it is divided into various other forms of skin cancer. It may be caused to several reasons out of which one of the most important factors is the overexposure to sun’s rays.
Skin cancer basically can be categorized under three different categories. These are as follows:
- Squamous Cells Carcinoma: This form of skin cancer is found mostly on the parts that are exposed like the face, mouth and ears. The symptoms of this kind of cancer would involve various changes such as a bump is formed that keeps on getting larger in size, a bump which is then converts into some open sore as well as a sore that is difficult to be healed. If this cancer is not treated, then it may soon spread to other body parts such as the nerve routes, bloodstream as well as lymphatic system.
- Basal Cells Carcinoma: Out of all kinds of skin cancers, this one is developed most commonly among people. This is developed over the hands, face and neck. It is treatable and does not spread to any other body parts. Symptoms of this kind include redness & irritation in the area, white or yellow area, pink bumps and sore which bleeds.
- Melanoma: It is the most dangerous skin cancer out of all three and is likely to develop anywhere on the body but still the legs, arms and trunk are considered to be the most vulnerable parts of its development. It can be treated provided it is detected in the beginning phase.
More Articles :
- Drug Treatments For Squamous Cell Skin Cancer
- Facts About Skin Cancer And Tanning Beds
- History Of Skin Cancer
- How Risky Is Skin Cancer ?
- Kids With Skin Cancer
- Prevention And Control For Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer And Alternative Therapies
- Skin Cancer And Natural Treatment
- Skin Cancer Cure Rate
- Types Of Skin Cancer
- What Year Was Skin Cancer Found ?