One of the main symptoms of liver disease is jaundice. The liver produces bile, which plays a very important role in breaking down the blood into energy and also purifying it. The bile collects all the impurities of the blood and ejects them out of the body through the kidneys using the intestines. Bile is a yellow and greenish substance. The color of the normal feces is also yellowish brown in color due to presence of bile.More...
- Liver Disease And Survival Rates
- Liver Diseases And High Triglycerides
- Low Protein Diet For Liver Disease
- Signs Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Symptoms Of Severe Liver Disease
- What Are The Causes Of Liver Disease ?
Cirrhosis is a gradually progressing condition. The early symptoms are very difficult to diagnose. Using the symptoms like weight loss or gain, bloating and abdominal pain nobody can diagnosis cirrhosis in its early stages. It shows itself up only in the advanced stages.More...
- Cirrhosis Liver Symptoms
- Final Stages Of Cirrhosis Of The Liver
- Life Expectancy Of A Cirrhosis Patient
- Liver Cirrhosis Diet
- Process Of Dying Of Liver Cirrhosis
- Tips And Procedure For Cirrhosis Treatment
- What Does Cirrhosis Of The Liver Do To The Body ?
Liver cancer is just like any other cancer and the survival rates do not differ greatly for this type of cancer. No doctor can guarantee life expectancy or set an end date for a cancer patient. It depends on the patient, the disease, and how the person suffering from it is handling the condition.More...
- Acupuncture Treatmemnt For Pancreas Liver Cancer
- Can Liver Cancer Be Treated In A Dog ?
- How Long Can You Live With Liver Cancer
- Liver Cancer Recovery
- Radiotherapy And Liver Cancer
- Stage Four Liver Cancer Treatments
- Symptoms Of Liver Cancer
Liver is the biggest gland in the body and also one of the largest organs. The liver has several important functions in the body like purifying the blood, giving out bile for digestion, producing enzymes for digestion and regulating the hormones in the body, and also breaking down the blood cells in order to convert them into energy.More...
- Dying From Liver Failure
- Early Symptoms Of Liver Failure
- End Stage Of Liver Failure
- Final Stages Of Liver Failure
- How Long Can You Live With Liver Failure ?
- Warning Signs Of Liver Failure
- What Causes Liver Failure ?
Liver biopsy is often taken to rule out a problem with the liver. It is required to determine various liver conditions like jaundice, hepatitis, and also cirrhosis or cancer. Liver biopsy is a small surgical procedure that requires collecting the liver tissue as a sample. This sample is studied further in the laboratory for finding out the exact cause of the disease.More...
- Complications With Liver Biopsy
- Grading For Liver Biopsy Results
- How Is A Liver Biopsy Performed ?
- Liver Biopsy Cost
- Liver Biopsy Procedure
- Problems With Liver Biopsies
- What Is A Liver Biopsy ?