This, in turn, leads to problems with the digestive tract, male infertility and also causes chronic lung disease.More...
Fibrosis of lungs is a disease that caused primarily due to the body's reaction to foreign particles entering the lung. This disease is also referred to as Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, and it causes scarring of the tissues of lungs. When a foreign particle enters the lungs, the air sacs or alveoli become inflamed and the tissue of the lungs gets scarred while it is trying to heal itself. More...
- Famous People With Fibrosis
- History Of Cystic Fibrosis
- How Is Cystic Fibrosis Inherited ?
- Vitamin K And Cystic Fibrosis
- What Are Symptoms Of Cystic Fibrosis ?
- What Is Cystic Fibrosis ?
- Who First Discovered Fibrosis ?
Emphysema is a serious lung disease, in which the tiny air sacs of the lungs get damaged. It is a slowly progressing disease and develops over a long period of time. Smoking is said to be one of the main causes of emphysema. The other factors which cause emphysema are air pollution, and exposure to dust and fumes. People who have a deficiency of alpha-1 antitrypsin may also develop emphysema, though they may not have smoked a cigarette in their entire life. More...
- Alternative Treatments For Emphysema
- Facts On Emphysema
- How Long Can A Person Live With Emphysema ?
- Oxygen Therapy And Emphysema
- Types Of Emphysema
- Vitamins For Emphysema
- Who Discovered Emphysema ?
Emphysema is one type of lung disease in which the air sacs of the lungs are destroyed, and the person’s ability to inhale and exhale is greatly affected. The main cause for emphysema is cigarette smoking. This condition can be identified with the help of many signs and symptoms. More...