A good tan is often associated with good health and vitality. Sunlight is essential for the production of Vitamin D that is manufactured by the body only when adequate sunlight is available. However, heavy suntan is not necessary for the production of Vitamin D More...
- Best Sunburn Treatment
- Can Lemon Juice Help Sunburn Relief ?
- First Aid Cream For Sunburn
- How Do You Sooth A Sunburn ?
- How Does The Sunburn Occur ?
- How Long A Sunburn Can Last ?
- How To Heal Extreme Sunburn Fast ?
- How To Treat Skin Bubbles And Sunburn ?
- Severe Sunburn Treatment
- Sunburn During Swimming
- When Will Sunburn Turn Tan ?
Dandruff is dry, dead skin shed from the scalp at regular intervals. It is very unusual for dandruff to cause hair loss and baldness. Lack of fatty acids is one of the biggest factors in causing dandruff. Seborrheic dermatitis, a form of dandruff, is believed to cause itchy rashes on the scalp.More...
- Is Dandruff The Same As Dry Scalp ?
- Shave Head And Dandruff
- Why Do Cats Have Dandruff In Their Fur ?
- Causes For Dog Dandruff
Impetigo is the skin infection caused by bacteria. This is common and mostly limited to children. It is highly contagious, and proper measures should be adopted to prevent the spread of the disease. This is particularly important as children can easily spread germs among each other. More...
- Can Impetigo Affect A Child Eyes ?
- Homeopathics For Impetigo
- Impetigo And Nail Salons
- Impetigo In Animals
- Impetigo On Back
- Impetigo On Herpes Culture
- What Can Be Done To Prevent Impetigo ?
- What Is An Impetigo ?
One is often confused with what MRSA means. MRSA is the acronym of Methicillin Resistant Staphyloloccus Aureus, or it is simply called Mercer staph infection. It is a kind of bacterial infection that is highly resistant to most antibiotics. More...
- Can A Staph Infection Cause Itching And Burning On Labia ?
- Foods That Fight Staph Infection
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Staph Infection ?
- Natural Cures For A Staph Infection
- Staph Infection In Surgical Incision
- What Causes Mercer Staph Infection ?
- What Does A Staph Skin Infection Look Like ?
There is a common myth regarding the relation between smoking and skin rash. Many people believe nicotine has rash relieving properties. This is completely false and absurd fact. In fact, smoking can cause more severe and persistent skin rash. More...
- Can Perimenapause Or Menapause Cause You To Get A Skin Rash ?
- Can Potting Soil Cause Skin Rash ?
- Diabetes And Non Itchy Skin Rash
- Skin Rash When Drinking Alcohol
- Smoking And Skin Rashes
- What Illnesses Are Linked To Unexplainable Skin Rashes ?
- Yeast And Skin Rashes
Cold sores are one of the few viruses which are difficult to terminate and stay permanently in the human body. When a person gets infected with the herpes simplex virus - 1, he suffers from recurrent outbreaks from the virus residing in the group of nerve cells called ganglion. The virus enters the body when the immune system is weak and stays in the ganglion permanently causing frequent outbreaks of cold sores. More...
- Birth Control Pills And Cold Sores
- Blood Sugar And Cold Sores
- Can Cold Sores Be A Sign Of Pregnancy ?
- Can Strawberries Cause Cold Sores ?
- Good Remidies For Cold Sores
- How Easy Is It To Get Cold Sores ?
- Is It Safe To Date Someone Who Gets Cold Sores ?
- Non Viral Cause For Cold Sores
- Toothpaste And Cold Sores
- What Makes Cold Sores Flare Up ?
Vitiligo is a skin disorder that affects the pigmentation of the skin. It is believed that the condition is brought on when the autoimmune system of the body attacks the melanocytes and destroys them. When such a thing happens, the body develops uneven white patches all over. Melanocytes are the cells in the skin that cause pigmentation, and are responsible for giving an even tone to the skin.More...
- Is Vitiligo Inherited ?
- Vitiligo And Vitamin B
- Vitiligo Natural Cure
- Vitiligo Symptoms
- Vitiligo Treatments
- What Causes Vitiligo ?
- What Is Vitiligo ?