The human heart is located on the left side of the body and any problem in that region makes a person automatically think that they are having a heart attack. There are several reasons why the left side of the body can pain. Acidity and gas or heartburn is one of the most common reasons to cause pain on the left side of the chest.
The gas that builds up in the intestines and stomach pushes the chest wall upwards causing breathlessness and pain in the chest region. Even breathing problems can cause the chest to become tight and hurt you. Heart attacks are also a reason why the chest will hurt. However, when a person is going through heart attack he or she will exhibit several other symptoms like sweatiness, rapid heart beat and palpitations, anxiety and pale skin. These are some noticeable symptoms and to her symptoms include shortness of breath and severe burping along with confused state of mind.
Chest pain does not occur on a continual basis and is often an episode caused by other reasons. It lasts for 10 to 20 minutes most of the times and in case of a heart attacks the pain stops as soon as the breathing is regulated in the person. If a person has been involved in heavy activity and he or she suddenly sit or change their position, it could lead to a gripping chest pain. This is more of a muscle catch rather than anything related to the heart.
More Articles :
- Cause Of Left Side Chest Pain
- Causes Of Chest Pain In A Woman
- Causes Of Chest Pain In Teens
- Causes Of Right Sided Chest Pain
- Causes Of Upper Chest Pain
- Chest Pain And Stress
- Chest Pain Be Caused By Gas
- Chest Pain Self Diagnosis
- Common Causes Of Chest Pain
- Heart Attack And Chest Pain Location
- Lungs Problems That Cause Chest Pain
- Muscle Pull And Chest Pains
- Sudden Sharp Stabbing Chest Pain
- Cause Of Sharp Chest Pain
- Natural Ways To Help Chest Pain