Even women experience chest pain and have equal number of chances as men to have a heart attack. There are several reasons why women suffer from chest pin. For some it is a chronic condition and for others it might just be a one time pain. An upset stomach or gastroenteritis problems could irritate the chest walls and lead to pain.
Women who suffer from diabetes either with high blood sugar or low blood sugar tend to suffer from frequent stomach aches due to indigestion or constipation. This pain may migrate to the chest due to the formation gas. Gastroenteritis infections which are usually cured using antibiotics also can cause severe chest pain. Women who suffer from asthma and breathing problems suffer from chest pain also. It is only when they have wheezing attack that they experience pain in the chest.
Women who smoke have higher risk of developing a heart condition and are prone to heart attacks. When a person is having a heart attack they experience severe constriction in the chest area leading to pain. Also, women who are obese and overweight are prone to heart attacks that cause severe chest pain. However, when there is a heart problem the chest pain is rather frequent and occurs periodically. In such conditions, women should seek immediate medical help to avoid heart attacks. Stress, anxiety and hyperventilation are some of the other reasons that can cause chest pain in women. Stress and anxiety are also considered as nervous disorders that lead to several other problems in the body.
More Articles :
- Cause Of Left Side Chest Pain
- Causes Of Chest Pain In A Woman
- Causes Of Chest Pain In Teens
- Causes Of Right Sided Chest Pain
- Causes Of Upper Chest Pain
- Chest Pain And Stress
- Chest Pain Be Caused By Gas
- Chest Pain Self Diagnosis
- Common Causes Of Chest Pain
- Heart Attack And Chest Pain Location
- Lungs Problems That Cause Chest Pain
- Muscle Pull And Chest Pains
- Sudden Sharp Stabbing Chest Pain
- Cause Of Sharp Chest Pain
- Natural Ways To Help Chest Pain