Any pain occurring on the right side of the chest is least likely to be a heart condition. However, pain in the abdomen can sometimes be confused with chest pain. Several conditions can cause chest pain on the right side including gall bladder disease and liver conditions.
Gallstones are the main culprits for pain on the right side of the chest. After through diagnosis in such people it is often revealed that they have a gall stone and have to go through surgery. However, it is very important for the patient to describe whether the pain is a centralized or localized. Sometimes severe gas problems might lead the patient to think that they are having extreme chest pain and they are unable to tell where exactly the pain is.
If a person is suffering from liver disease like hepatitis, then chest pain may be one of the symptoms. It occurs rarely but some people when they have hepatitis complain of chest pain much before. This kind of pain is centralized and the patient is most likely to point out where exactly it is paining. A muscle catch is one of the most common reason to cause chest pain and I t can occur on either side of the chest. A muscle catch occurs on the chest walls due to a difficult posture or rapid breathing. For example, if a person who has been running very fast and suddenly comes to a halt, then they are likely to get such a muscle catch which can lead to chest pain.
More Articles :
- Cause Of Left Side Chest Pain
- Causes Of Chest Pain In A Woman
- Causes Of Chest Pain In Teens
- Causes Of Right Sided Chest Pain
- Causes Of Upper Chest Pain
- Chest Pain And Stress
- Chest Pain Be Caused By Gas
- Chest Pain Self Diagnosis
- Common Causes Of Chest Pain
- Heart Attack And Chest Pain Location
- Lungs Problems That Cause Chest Pain
- Muscle Pull And Chest Pains
- Sudden Sharp Stabbing Chest Pain
- Cause Of Sharp Chest Pain
- Natural Ways To Help Chest Pain