The symptoms of food poisoning are diarrhea, vomiting, headaches and fever. Most people do not feel like eating anything when they are going through so much normally. Doctor’s advice people who have had food poisoning not to eat any solids until the diarrhea passes.
The body is trying to flush the infection out and only after that one should eat fresh food. While the contaminated food is still in the body anything that you eat also becomes contaminated. The diarrhea frequency will increase as a result and cause more discomfort. The best things to eat or drink are coconut water, lemon juice and sugar water. Any energizing drink will work during food poisoning. Ponce you have been put on treatment for the infection you can start having mild food like toasts, rice, buttermilk, applesauce and bananas.
Usually it takes at least one week to completely recover and have a regular appetite. During this period a person can become very weak however it is also vitally important to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Dairy products should be completely avoided when you have diarrhea and it only worsens the condition. The fluids that you are losing from the body due to vomiting and diarrhea should be replaced by drinking water and energizing drinks. Electrolyte solution is the best drink to give children and also adults. It also keeps the body hydrated under diarrhea conditions. Also, to take medicines you should have some source of energy to keep the antibiotics down and that is why electrolyte helps. The solution should be had frequently in every hour or less.
More Articles :
- How Long Does It Take To Get Food Poisoning ?
- Charcoal And Food Poisoning
- Food Poisoning Vs Flu
- Natural Treatment For Food Poisoning
- Symptoms Of Food Poisoning
- Effect Of Campylobacter Food Poisoning In Children
- Food Spoilage And Poisoning
- How Does Food Poisoning Effect The Government ?
- How Long Until Food Poisoning Symptoms Start ?
- Salmonella Poisoning Symptoms
- Symtoms Of Food Poisoning From Peanut Butter
- What Can I Eat If I Had Food Poisoning ?
- What Food Is Causing Salmonella Poisoning Right Now ?
- What Is The Cure For Food Poisoning ?
- What Kind Of Disease Is Food Poisoning ?