Everyone wants to do exercise for different reasons but the top ten reasons to exercise have been listed and you should check them out to see whether your top ten reasons match with this list.
Top Ten Reasons to Exercise:
- Most people do exercise to look better. They want to look better not just clothed but also naked!
- Doing exercise makes people feel better. It basically reduces stress, tension, anxiety and depression and this allows people to be in a better frame of mind.
- Doing exercise has helped a lot of people to make more money. People who exercise regularly are more productive at work and this allows them get better increments and bonuses compared to people who are not as productive.
- Regular exercise reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke. Doing exercise daily helps to lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and improves the cardiovascular system and blood circulation.
- Regular exercise helps lower high blood pressure as it reduced body fat and weight which are the main culprits when it comes to high blood pressure.
- Many people do exercise to prevent the onset of Type II diabetes.
- Doing weight bearing exercise helps in bone formation and this prevents the onset of osteoporosis.
- Doing regular exercise helps to reduce body fat and prevents obesity. However, it is necessary to combine exercise with a healthy lifestyle if you want to avoid being obese.
- Exercise is known to improve posture and flexibility and many people do exercise to get rid of or to prevent back pain.
- People who do exercise regularly have more confidence and self-esteem. Therefore, many do it just for this.
More Articles :