Cholesterol is the accumulation of fat globules in the arteries. There are two types of cholesterol; one is the LDL which is the bad cholesterol and the HDL which is essential for the body. People with LDL have higher risks to face as they will be at an increased risk for heart diseases and also cardiac arrest.
Cholesterol is not good for health and can cause severe problems in the body. It can also be caused due to bad life style habits, stress and other related conditions. The best way to keep cholesterol away from your body is to exercise everyday. However, there are some herbal medications that bring the levels of cholesterol down in the body according to Chinese ancient medicine. The herbs will reduce the low density lipoproteins and keep the high density lipoproteins in good relation.
One of the main things that the Chinese prescribe is the puerh tea and it has several good qualities that help in lowering the cholesterol levels. This particular tea is very different from any other type of tea you would generally find. Red rice yeast also is known to reduce cholesterol. This ingredient is formed from the red rice. Another simple cure for cholesterol is having a lot of garlic. The Chinese have high regard for garlic and it has several anti cholesterol properties. Garlic also has several healing properties other than cholesterol reduction. Usually Chinese doctors prescribe the eating of raw peeled garlic, but one can also include it in food items.
More Articles :
- All Natural Herbs To Cure Herps
- Chinese Herbs Diabetes Control
- Chinese Herbs For Leg Pain
- Chinese Herbs To Lower Cholesterol
- Difference Between Herb And Spice
- Herbs For Hair Regrowth
- Herbs For Medical Use
- Herbs That Make You Feel Good
- How To Grow Herbs Indoors ?
- How To Use Spices And Herbs ?
- Japanese Herbs
- List Of Herbs And Their Uses
- Natural Herbs For Panic Attacks
- What Herbs Can I Take For Prostate Health ?
- What Herbs Contain Oxytocin ?
- Women And Herbs For Depression