Japanese use herbs widely in their cuisines and these herbs have been around for thousands of years. Herbs are used as medications and also as flavor in foods. Japanese mainly used herbs as a part of medication. In Japan, the herbs are known as Kampo. However, the usage of herbs in Japan is highly regulated, and is not available over the counter like the United States. They are monitored thoroughly and are available only through formal government authorized health care plans. These are medications that are made out of herbs.
Some of the Japanese herbs that are used all over the world in various preparations of medications and food are licorice, don quai and kudzu. These herbs have various curative properties and are helpful in clearing a sore throat to having anti cancer properties.
Japanese herbs are not limited to Japan alone and they are grown all over the world and used in their cuisines as well. Naturopaths and acupuncturists use these herbs for various remedies. Herbs like licorice are used in daily cuisines across the world. Whether you are planning to use Japanese herbs in cooking or to heal some ailment, you can buy them and make a tea or concoction for use. If you love sushi, then you need to stock up your kitchen on Japanese herbs for sure.
Japanese cuisine is known to be one of the tastiest in the world, and all the dishes in this cuisine are seasoned with the herbs and spices from Japan mainly. You can look up several recipes on the internet to learn about the herbs and spices.
More Articles :
- All Natural Herbs To Cure Herps
- Chinese Herbs Diabetes Control
- Chinese Herbs For Leg Pain
- Chinese Herbs To Lower Cholesterol
- Difference Between Herb And Spice
- Herbs For Hair Regrowth
- Herbs For Medical Use
- Herbs That Make You Feel Good
- How To Grow Herbs Indoors ?
- How To Use Spices And Herbs ?
- Japanese Herbs
- List Of Herbs And Their Uses
- Natural Herbs For Panic Attacks
- What Herbs Can I Take For Prostate Health ?
- What Herbs Contain Oxytocin ?
- Women And Herbs For Depression