Oxytocin is a hormone that is created naturally by the human body. It helps the neurotransmitters to function and regulates certain functions of the brain. Oxytocin controls several body reactions like the fight or flight syndrome, body temperature, hunger and thirst, and even fear and trust.
It is secreted naturally, especially in women who are pregnant or under labor. It is also secreted during sexual activity and orgasms. Some of the researches have also found that the level of oxytocin can actually be responsible for trust in people, and it also acts as an remedy for depression and social phobias like shyness. The hormone plays several more important roles in the body other than these.
Oxytocin is also found naturally in some herbs including lemon and all spice. Spices and herbs are several, and many of them have known to possess the qualities of promoting the production of oxytocin in the body. Oxytocin is also known as the love hormone because several of its functions are related to emotional understanding and sexual activity. It is also effective in curing depression and autism if produced in the right quantities. It also is responsible for producing some of the facial expressions and also communication through the eyes. It plays an vital role in emotional reactions and how people react to various responses. Oxytocin is also the hormone that is responsible to create that butterflies in the stomach feeling and when administered through the nose, it decreases anxiety and increases the feeling of generosity and trust.
More Articles :
- All Natural Herbs To Cure Herps
- Chinese Herbs Diabetes Control
- Chinese Herbs For Leg Pain
- Chinese Herbs To Lower Cholesterol
- Difference Between Herb And Spice
- Herbs For Hair Regrowth
- Herbs For Medical Use
- Herbs That Make You Feel Good
- How To Grow Herbs Indoors ?
- How To Use Spices And Herbs ?
- Japanese Herbs
- List Of Herbs And Their Uses
- Natural Herbs For Panic Attacks
- What Herbs Can I Take For Prostate Health ?
- What Herbs Contain Oxytocin ?
- Women And Herbs For Depression