Obesity in a person is more likely to cause health problems. Even mild obesity where the body mass index is just 25+ can be dangerous sometimes. For example, research shows that a person who is 40 percent overweight is twice as prone to die early compared to a person who has average weight. This condition applies after a person is obese for 10 to 30 years.More...
- Obesity And Eating Habits
- Childhood Obesity Facts
- Clinical Signs of Obesity
- Fast Food That Cause Obesity
- How Many People Die From Obesity A Year ?
- Obesity In America Statistics
- Obesity In Teens
- Vitamin C And Obesity
Most people are fat today because they eat more than their body needs and exercise less. Several people think that by eating three meals a day is justifiable. Every individual’s fat burning capacity is different and is based on their own metabolism rate. Metabolism rate slows down when you eat certain types of food and also do not exercise.More...
- Army Body Fat Worksheet
- Easy Way To Calculate Body Fat Percentage
- How Does Body Fat Affect Sprint Times ?
- How To Lose Body Fat Weight Program ?
- Ideal Body Fat For A Male
- Is There Pill To Melt Away Fat On The Body ?
- Non Us Army Body Fat Standards
- Which Foods Put Body In Fat Burning Mode ?
If the body mass index (BMI) shows values higher than 25 or 30, it means the person is clearly overweight or even obese. The body mass index table itself has been changed several times and the latest table shows these figures. However, people still encounter problems while using the body mass index formula because it is not always accurate.More...
- Bmi Chart For Teenagers
- Body Mass Index And Body Frame Size
- How To Interpret Body Mass Index For Geriatrics ?
- How To Reduce Body Mass Index ?
- Side Effects Of Low Bmi
- What Is The Definition Of Body Mass Index ?
- What Should Be My Body Mass Index ?
After a gastric bypass surgery how much you eat, what foods you eat makes a huge difference. The food that you eat can mainly add to your weight or reduce it after the surgery. Since the stomach is reduced in size, there is very little you can eat and you have to eat more frequent meals in smaller portions.More...
- Causes Of Weight Gain After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Foods For Gastric Bypass Patients
- Gastric Bypass Alternatives To Surgery
- Gastric Bypass And Soft Foods
- High Protein Meal Plans And Gastric Bypass
- How Much Does Gastric Bypass Surgery Cost ?
Water plays a very important role in a person’s mental and physical health. However, does water make a person put on weight or does it cause the weight gain process? The fact is that drinking water cannot make you put on weight. A lot of people believe that water retention occurs due to drinking too much water. Actually water has several benefits for the body.More...
- Average Guys Guide For Losing Weight
- Birth Control With No Weight Gain
- Body Conditioning Losing Weight
- Exercises For Losing Weight For The Summer
- Losing Weight And Young Mens
- Old Mans Losing Weight
- Weight Control For Restless Leg Syndrome
- Weight Loss After Discontinuing Birth Control Pill
- Working Out All The Time But Still Not Losing Weight
There are several natural ways to boost the metabolism rate in the body. Metabolism is required by the body to survive as it is a life process that converts the nutrients to energy that the body uses for its everyday functions. It is because of metabolism we have energy to walk or talk.More...
- Amino Acid To Help Metabolism
- Does Coffee Speed Up Your Metabolism ?
- Foods That Go Together To Help Speed Up Your Metabolism
- How To Gain Weight With A Fast Metabolism ?
- Increasing Metabolism And Increase In Heart Rate
- Sickness Behavior And Metabolism
Overeating can be a result of many factors like emotional problems or physical ailment. People overeat for various reasons and during different periods in their lives. Several nutritional experts believe that overeating can even be a genetic disorder; where the disorder can have a major influence on how and why people tend to overeat.More...
- Can Overeating Make You Sleepwalk
- How Does Body Image Effect Overeating ?
- How To Deal With Overeating And Not Eating Enough ?
- Is Overeating Mentioned In The Bible ?
- Overeating In Every Day Life
- Statistics On Overeating
- Why Overeating Feels Terrible But Satisfying ?
Being overweight or obese is not America’s national problem alone. There are several countries that are battling obesity. It has been found that the problem is more to do with a particular generation rather than a worldwide problem.More...
- Am I Overweight For My Age ?
- Celebrities And Overweight Problem
- How Many Americans Are Actually Overweight ?
- Is My Child Overweight For Her Height ?
- Overweight And Obesity Kids
- Overweight Calculator
- Overweight Person And Best Hair Style
- Percentage Of Heart Attack Overweight Victims
- Problems Of Being Overweight For Men
- Statistics On Overweight Americans
- Tax On Overweight People In Ancient Times
Children need physical activity since there are long term benefits and advantages for them during their growing years. Here are some facts which will help you understand why children need physical activity.More...
- Benefits Of Physical Activity In Children
- Does Physical Activity Affect Academic Achievement ?
- How Is Stress Related To Physical Activity ?
- How To Get More Physical Activity In Workplace ?
- Kids Health And Physical Activity
- Overweight Children And Physical Activity
- Physical Senior Citizen Activities
- Social Benefits Of Physical Activity For Teens
- What Is The Importance Of Physical Activity ?