Child development is a much studied subject and there are several pointers available today using which parents can track the development of their child from early stages. Children grow in various stages right from birth and some may be ahead or behind the chart however that does not stop them from being normal human beings.
Most of the child development charts should be used to gauge the time line for crossing certain milestones in children and they are not meant to be accurate. A baby from new born to 18 months has to cross certain mile stones like turning over, sitting, crawling, and walking on the [physical chart. The other milestones that the baby needs to cross are babbling and identification of colors and many more. These milestones show that the baby is normal and is able to do most of the things as per the chart.
There are several areas within child development that can be identified in the charts like social skills that are identified using the baby’s reaction to strangers and also to understand conversations. Independency is another key pointer in the chart to see if the baby is developing normally and the baby should be able to hold the spoon and try to eat on their own. Sometimes they help their mother while dressing them up by automatically easing into their clothes. These are some subtle references used by the chart to see if the baby is following the developmental time line. There are different kinds of charts for physical development, motor skills, cognitive development and language development.
More Articles :
- Brain Development And Child Molest
- Chart Of Typical Child Development
- Checklist Of Early Child Development
- Child Development Ages 0 - 4
- Child Development Training For Pregnant Teens
- Early Child Language Skills Development Evaluations
- Effect Of Child Development In Low Income
- Gender Roles In Child Development
- History About Child Development
- Impact Of The Internet On Child Development
- The Holistic Development Of A 9yr Old Child