Toddlers and pre school kid’s love it if their lives are predictable. They like to do the same things everyday and often resist change. The best way to make use of this nature is to build a routine into their lives so that it is easy for you too as a parent.
The reason why toddlers love routines is because they do not have any concept of time and they measure their days and nights with the activities that they do. Any change in these activities could upset their clock and timings and they may get upset about it too.
Toddlers, who are starting their preschool, have to have a morning routine for several reasons. First of all the preschool is the stepping stone for their future education which is going to be more demanding. If they are allowed to lead erratic lives in their childhood just because they are just a couple of years old, they will tend to continue in the same fashion.
As soon as a child wakes up in the morning take them to the bathroom and put them in their potties. Have them brush their teeth and wash their face and promptly come to the table for their milk. It is very important to do it in a step by step fashion so that the routine sets in and after some days you will notice that you do not have to try too hard. This could continue until they are grown ups if you do not let the routine break. In order to have a perfect morning routine you have to see that the routine in the night goes as per plan.
More Articles :
- Activities For Stranger Safety For Preschoolers
- How To Handle Difficult Preschoolers ?
- Ideas For Sunday School Teachers Of Preschoolers
- Importance Of Morning Routine For Preschoolers
- Inappropriate Language In Preschoolers
- Teaching Preschoolers About Obeying Authority
- Teaching Preschoolers About Serving Others
- Weekly Plan Menu For Preschooler
- Where Can I Find Thanksgiving Activities For Preschoolers ?