Latest Health News of February 2010 :
It is estimated that around 1.5 million to 3 million people are treated every year in the US for mild head injuries. However, these figures are not considered to be a correct depiction of the total number of head injuries as many people with mild head injuries do not go to the hospital for treatment.More...
- Cloning…Is Man Defying Nature?
- Experience the Healing Power of Sunlight
- A Miraculous Gift of Technology
In a world, where there is an emerging awareness towards one’s physical appearance, obesity, a condition of excessive body weight, has caught the attention of nearly all the educated strata of society.More...
- Medical News: FDA Issues A Warning For a Well Known Antibiotic
- Mussel Proteins Inspire New Diabetes Treatment
- Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones
- Will There Be A New Treatment for MRSA?
- Ways to Ease and Prevent Allergies
- The Latest Medical Treatment for Kidney Failure
- Medical News On Kidney Cancer
- Treatment for Varicose Veins
- What are the Major Causes of Insomnia?
Millions of Americans suffer from genital warts, which are caused due to human papillomavirus (HPV). However, many people are embarrassed to approach a doctor and rather suffer in secret. This is not the correct approach.More...
- Diet for Gestational Diabetes
- Medications for the Treatment of Gout
- Ways to Prevent Piles
- Health Insurance For Children
- Treatment for Atopic Dermatitis
- General Guidelines for Pet Ownership by Immunocompromised People
- Salmonella Poisoning Treatment