Latest Health News of September 2010
The medical fraternity is actively involved in finding a cure for one of the most deadly diseases ever to strike mankind, cancer. The alternative forms of medication canvass the utility of certain vitamins, minerals and herbs in the prevention of cancer. One of the most powerful weapons against cancer has been identified as vitamins known as antioxidants. It is believed that the risk of cancer increases with the presence of free radicals in the body.More...
- Causes of Poor Blood Circulation in the Legs
- Obesity Top Threat To Children's Health
- Green Leafy Veggies Reduce Risk Of Diabetes
With the increase in age, women tend to face problems owing to decrease in bone density. Those who are ardent coffee lovers are at an even greater risk of osteoporosis. However, recent study highlights the prospects of tea drinkers to be much brighter in terms of bone strength. Tea is reported to be beneficial in strengthening bones by "The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition".More...
- Natural Blood Thinners That You Can Take In Lieu Of Medication
- One In Five US Teenager Has Slight Hearing Loss
- Viruses May Cause More Cancer than Previously Thought
Some women silently suffer from an embarrassing situation of having a loose vagina. Although this is a delicate issue for discussion, a lady should try to resolve the condition by consultation rather than suffering it silently.More...
- Some Minority Groups Hit Hard by Childhood Obesity
- Myth About Teen Sex Life: It is Not Always Bad For School Performance
The human heart beat is considered to occur in two parts, ‘lub’ followed by ‘dub’. The former occurs when the tricuspid valve and mitral valve close at the commencement of systolic stroke. The later occurs when the aortic valve and pulmonary valve close at the commencement of diastolic stroke.More...
- Acetaminophen Linked To Childhood Wheezing And Allergies
- Kids Seem More Likely to Reject Those Whose Eyes Cross