What is it that matters most about growing old? Many of us may not ponder on this question until we start growing old but it is something that needs to be asked. Different people have different answers and some of the answers are listed below. More...
Chronic illness is a group of diseases which just may take longer to heal or sometimes an underlying condition and a complete healing may not be possible. Some examples of chronic illnesses are cancer, diabetes, asthma and arthritis.More...
- Positive Living With Chronic Illness
- Chronic Illness And Laughter
- Chronic Illness And The Concept Of Uncertainty
- Chronic Illness And Volunteer Work
- Chronic Illness In Children And Support
- Clinical Example Of Acute And Chronic Illness
- Effects Of Life On Chronic Illness
- Hospital Dependency In Chronic Mental Illness
- Athlete And Chronic Illness
Nowadays the trend has shifted towards keep well and healthy. People are constantly looking for ways to improve their diet and get good exercise. This is also true for the elderly and that is why it is important for you to know, as an elderly, when you should go for medical checkup. More...
As a person ages, the body undergoes many changes. This may affect the way the various body functions work and along with that lifestyle and health play an important role in the way the body functions. It has been seen that nutrition plays a vital role when it comes to elderly people. More...
- Activity Theory And Gerontology
- Geriatric Speech Therapy And Family
- Geriatrics And Definition
- Osteoarthritis In Geriatric Patientsrecent Advances
- Principles And Practices Of Planning Gerontology Programs
- Research On Geriatric Energy Conservation Techniques
The treatments for sudden hearing loss are quite controversial, including the new treatments. While treatments for sudden hearing loss include use of steroids, vasodilator, antiviral drugs, reducing salt intake and taking diuretics, it has been seen that in nearly 30 to 60 percent of patients, there is a spontaneous recovery of hearing without the use of treatment. And, the recovery usually happens within two weeks after sudden hearing loss occurs. More...
- Adjustment Disorder Due To Hearing Loss
- Can Conductive Hearing Loss Be Cured
- Conductive Hearing Loss And Treatments
- Home Test For Hearing Loss
- Hormonal Hearing Loss
- How Long Does Temporary Hearing Loss Last
- Is Conductive Hearing Loss A Disability
- Physical Effects Of Hearing Loss
- Sudden Hearing Loss Causes
- Temporary Hearing Loss Causes
- Treatment For High Frequency Hearing Loss
- What Causes Conductive Hearing Loss
- What Is The Definition Of Hearing Loss