In the US, the average cost of a Botox treatment ranges from $350 to $500 for each area injected. Cost of Botox treatment can be exorbitantly high in a metropolitan city in comparison to receiving Botox treatment in a rural area. More...
Breast reduction surgery is meant for women who have unusually large breasts. Sometimes the size of the breast could be disproportionately large for the body. Excessive weight of the breasts may cause chronic pain in the head, neck, back and shoulders in addition to breathing problems.
This may also cause deep groves in the shoulders due to bra strap pressure. For these reasons this surgery is covered by insurance.More...
- Breast Cancer With Silicone Implants
- Can Saline Implants Cause Hair Loss
- How Do You Know If Saline Implants Are Leaking
- Silicone Breast Implants Trials
- Thyroid Problem From Silicone Implants
- Weight Differance Between Silicon And Saline Breast Implants
Treatments for baldness and hair loss have limited success. There are two clinically proven treatments which are approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The two treatments are finasteride and minoxidil.
Finasteride belong to a class of drug called aza-steroids. It is a DHT inhibitor and was initially approved for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It has the property of blocking the production of 5-alpha-reductase More...
- Black Men Male Pattern Baldness
- Prices For Hair Restoration
- Psycological Effects Of Thinning Hair
- Tips For Post Opt After Hair Transplant Surgery
- What Is Organin Hair Loss Treatment
Abdominoplasty or ‘tummy tuck’ is a cosmetic surgery procedure. This involves removal of excess skin and fat from the abdominal region to tighten the abdominal wall. This surgery is required either for women with loose tissues after pregnancy or other individuals where the sagging is due to weight loss. More...
- Cost Of Liposuction Overseas
- Fat And Bone Waste Removal
- How Much Does Liposuction Cost
- Laser Light Therapy For Skin Tightening
The effect of hair removal using commonly available tools is temporary in nature. Depilation or hair removal up to the skin level can last for several hours and in some cases several days too. There are several different types of facial hair removal tools that people use.More...
- Beard Styles Shaving
- Compare Permanent Hair Removal Products
- How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost
- Is There A Permanent Hair Removal Procedure
- Natural Methods For Permanent Hair Removal
There would be hardly any male or female who would not have experienced acne in the teenage years. Acne can be commonly observed on the face, but it can also appear on the neck, chest, back, scalp, legs and upper parts of the arms. Acne manifests itself pimples in the form of pustules or inflamed lumps in the form of nodules.More...
- How Much Does A Chemical Peel Cost ?
- Best Chemical Peel For Acne Scars
- Difference Between Microdermabrasion And A Chemical Peel
- Medical Chemical Peel
- Mild Acne Chemical Peel Product
- Safest Chemical Peel
Puffy eyes or sagging eyelids could become a reason of people misjudging your age and health condition. It is a fact these physical attributes tend to make you look much older than your chronological age and give a very fatigued appearance to one’s personality.More...
- Benefits And Risks Of Eyelid Surgery
- Diseases Requiring Eyelid Surgery
- How To Heal Bruising Fast After Eyelid Surgery ?
- How To Prepare For Eyelid Surgery ?
- Recovery From Eyelid Surgery