Parkinson’s disease is a degenerative disease afflicting the nervous system. The underlying cause is unknown, but symptoms appear when there is a lack of dopamine in the brain. The natural nutritional formula targeted at Parkinson’s disease contains powerful antioxidants.
Antioxidants are chemical that can bind to free oxygen radicals preventing these radicals from damaging healthy brain cells. Improving the antioxidant intake in the system is the best way to prevent or slow down the progression of Parkinson’s disease.Nutritional Supplements for Parkinson's Disease:
- Anti-oxidants vitamin C (1,000 mg three times a day), vitamin E (400 to 800 IU per day), and trace mineral selenium(200 mcg) are all powerful antioxidants that helps protect cells in the brain and may slow progression of Parkinson disease. Other antioxidants are alpha-lopic acid, grape seed extract, and pycnogenol.
- Essential fatty acids are anti-inflammatory. A mix of omega -6 (evening primrose, black currant, borage pumpkin seed) and omega -3 (flaxseed and fish oil) may be best (2 teaspoons of oil per day or 1,000 to 1, 5000 mg twice a day).
- Vitamin B complex is also useful.
- Vitamin B6 is essential for normal brain and nervous system functioning. 10 to 100 mg per day may help with symptom control, but it should be given with 30 mg of zinc per day.
- Amino acids: Low protein diets may help control tremors. However, D-tyrosine (100 mg per kg per day) increases dopamine turnover.
- Choline increases brain functions. These functions include lecithin, phosphatidylcholine, and DMAE (dimethlyaminoethanol).
- Neurotransmitter made from amino acids such as glutamic acid and GABA (gamma-amino butyric acid) are used for Parkinson.
Apart from this eating fresh fruits and vegetables can also greatly help to control this disease. Also include broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage in your diet.
More Articles :
- Cause Of Parkinson Disease
- Early Symptoms Of Parkinson Disease
- Medications For Parkinson Disease
- Parkinson And Stem Cell Treatment
- Parkinson Disease And Delusions
- Parkinson Disease Life Expectancy
- What Is Parkinson Disease ?
- New Advances In Treatment Of Parkinsons Disease
- Nutritional Supplements For Parkinsons Disease
- Parkinsons And Bi Polar
- Sudden Worsening Of Parkinsons
- Vitamin D And Parkinsons Disease