In hydroponics, the nutrients are delivered to the plant through an aqueous solution rather than the soil. This art of growing plants without soil makes it possible for us to grow a variety of plant is any type of climate or weather.
There are many advantages from hydroponics and some of them are listed below:
- Requirement of less space
- Less growing time
- Labor in the garden and maintenance is substantially reduced
- Water conservation
- Nutrients can be recycled thus saving money
- No problem of weeds and pests
- Higher yields
In addition to the above mentioned advantages, there are also some general advantages that are listed below:
- In a hydroponic acre, you can raise as many as ten thousand plants in comparison to a dirt acre than can just raise one third of it.
- Hydroponics allow us to grow plants and crops outside their native climate
- Since there is no soil, there is no depletion of nutrients and hence crop rotation is not necessary.
- You can grow plant right round the year and there is no dependency on climate or seasonal changes.
- Hydroponics uses just 1/30th the amount of water that would be used in soil cultivation.
More Articles :
- How To Start Seedling For Hydroponic
- Budget Your Hydroponic Garden
- Advantage From Hydroponics
- DIY Hydroponic Bubblers
- How To Find Hydroponic Programs At Colleges
- Hydroponic Cucumber Problems
- Hydroponic PH Solutions
- Methods To Start A Hydroponics Garden
- Nutrient Needed For Hydroponic Plants
- Ultimate Hydroponic Garden Systems
- What Are The Pest And Diseases Of Hydroponics ?