Like all fruits, even the pineapple carries several health benefits. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals. The calorie value in one cup of pineapple is as little as 40 to 50, depending on the size.
The benefits of pineapple are that it regulates several of the gland secretions in the body. It has good effects even on people who have thyroid problems.Dyspepsia is a chronic disease which interferes with the body’s digestion system and pineapple is known to bring down the symptoms of this specific condition. Pineapple has several enzymes that help to benefit digestion. Bronchitis is the inflammation of the bronchial tubes, and by having one serving of pineapple everyday, you can improve your health condition. Chronic bronchitis can lead to heart attack.
Pineapple also strengthens the joints, and it is beneficial for people who suffer from arthritis. It is also good for killing worms. Instead of using de-worming medications, one can eat pineapple for three days. It has the ability to kill all kinds of worms in the stomach. For pregnant women, who suffer from morning sickness, pineapple can improve the condition. It also prevents constipation and protects the stomach walls.
Fresh pineapple juice can increase your resistance and provide protection against diseases like diphtheria. It also has good effect on high blood pressure. On a daily basis, when you have pineapple juice, you can strengthen the immune system and also purify the blood. People who have blood sugar problems should take doctors advice before having pineapple juice.
More Articles :
- Can You Freeze Fresh Pineapple ?
- How Do You Cut A Pineapple ?
- How Long Does It Take To Grow A Pineapple ?
- How Many Calories In Pineapple ?
- How To Pick A Ripe Pineapple ?
- How To Root A Pineapple ?
- How To Take Care Of A Pineapple Plant ?
- Is Pineapple Good For You ?
- Pineapple Nutritional Facts
- Unique Facts About The Pineapple
- What Does The Pineapple Symbolize ?
- What Is The Life Cycle Of A Pineapple ?
- What Kind Of Fruit Is A Pineapple ?
- What Vitamins Are In Pineapple ?
- When Is A Pineapple Ripe ?