Any pie is great to have as a dessert. America’s favorite is the apple pie, but strawberry pies are also equally popular. Strawberries are tangy berries that are rich in Vitamin C.
They have a pulpy inside and also are very pleasing to look at. They have a pleasant appearance and are small in size.They have a rich pink color with green leaves. Strawberries are loved by one and all, and it is the favorite berry of several kids.
Here is an easy strawberry pie recipe that everyone in your family will enjoy. To make the pie, you need to have a pie baking pan. A 9-inch pan would be ideal for it.
The materials needed for baking are as follows:
All purpose flour 2 cups
Sugar 1 cup
Butter 1/4-inch stick
Strawberries, cleaned, leaves taken out, chopped, 2 cups
Baking soda 1 1/2 tsp
Once you have all the ingredients, you can begin making a strawberry pie. Powder the sugar and sieve it. Also, sieve the all purpose flour for a fine quality. Add about 1/2 a cup of sugar to the flour and mix them into dough. Use ice cold water to mix the dough and make it into a ball. Cover it with cling wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for about an hour. Make two equal halves of the dough and then wrap them.
Now mix the sugar and chopped strawberries and add some butter to the mixture. Take out the dough and role them out in a round shape. Spread chopped strawberries and sugar mixture on the rolled out dough and cover it with the other one on top. Make vertical and horizontal slits on the top and put it for baking in the pan. Set the oven at 175 degrees centigrade and bake for one hour.
More Articles :
- Best Frosting For Strawberry Cake
- Best Strawberry Jam Recipes
- Care Of Strawberry Plants
- Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Growing Tips For Strawberry Plants
- How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake ?
- How To Make Strawberry Frosting ?
- How To Make Strawberry Smoothies ?
- How To Plant Strawberry Plants ?
- Strawberry Facts
- Strawberry Harvest Season
- Strawberry Origin
- Tips For Gardening Strawberry Planters
- What Does A Strawberry Plant Look Like ?
- Why Is A Strawberry Called A Strawberry ?