Parenting middle child may appear easy but is really not an easy task to do. It is likely to present some of the most difficult challenges at times as there are several issues that such children tend to feel very often. For instance, they feel rejected, stuck, unfavored, and left out sometimes. These feelings might develop an unusual behavior within these children, it is, thus, the responsibility of the parents that they make them realize the special position that they hold being the middle child; this might help them feel much better.
As far as the challenges regarding the parenting of middle child are concerned, there are several that come up on daily basis but each of them can not be described or discussed over here so given below is a list that mentions some of the most important and commonly observed challenges that the people face during such situations:
- These children develop a feeling of rejection and start thinking that they are not considered as special as the oldest or youngest child is. This puts a very negative impact on their mental growth which may affect their personal and also professional lives later on.
- They also develop a perception that life is not fair to them and that they have been caught between their younger as well as elder siblings which has led to a reduction of love and care in the eyes of their parents towards them. This is not at all true but they strongly feel such things till the time they are not assured that they are equal to other siblings and even more special.
- Other challenges would involve the feeling of not being heard by parents that make them really annoyed and they may sometimes become violent even.
More Articles :
- Authoritative Style Of Parenting
- Benifits Of Parenting Classes In Highschool
- Definition Of Co Parenting
- Effects Of Bad Parenting On Children
- Example Of A Parenting Plan
- Marriage And Parenting Problems
- Parenting Plan For Fathers
- Parenting Plans For Divorce
- Parenting The Middle Child
- What Is Parenting Styles ?