The significance of clinical examination should never been disregarded. It is through this process that the doctor checks a person for any signs and symptoms of a disease. Usually, the doctor will first make a note of the person's medical history and then conduct a clinical examination, which is also known as physical examination. Then, the doctor will come to a diagnosis and recommend a course of treatment. More...
Blood Test Results What They Mean
When a person has a blood test, the results can be very confusing, especially if the doctor does not make an effort to explain what the blood test results mean. Hence, it would be prudent for any person to have the basic knowledge of blood test results, so that they can comprehend their results without getting alarmed or confused. More...
- Blood Test Procedure For Diabetes Diagnosis
- How Accurate Is Blood Test For Pregnancy ?
- How Long To Fast Before A Blood Test ?
- How To Read A Blood Test Report ?
- Is It Normal To Feel Pain In Arm Days After Blood Test ?
- The Characteristic Of Good Test Of Blood Sample
- What High Liver Enzyme In Blood Test May Indicate ?
- What Is High Neutrophils From Blood Test Result ?
- What To Do Before Blood Test ?
- Would Cancer Show Up In A Blood Test ?
A Guide To Lowering High Blood Pressure
If you have just been informed by your doctor that you have high blood pressure, then you have two alternatives before you. You can take medication to lower your blood pressure, or you can make lifestyle changes.
Many people worry about consuming medications for high blood pressure as all the medications have side effects. This said, even if you take medication, you would still need to incorporate certain changes in your lifestyle. So, here is a guide to lowering high blood pressure using lifestyle changes in conjunction with medication. Alternatively, you can use these lifestyle changes to lower your blood pressure without resorting to medication. More...
- Best Way To Lower Your Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Can Blood Pressure Medication Cause Cough ?
- Can High Blood Pressure Cause High Cholesterol ?
- Chinese Medicine For High Blood Pressure
- Dangers Of Alcohol And High Blood Pressure Medication
- Does Lower Blood Pressure Naturally Happen For Seniors ?
- Fast Ways To Lower Blood Pressure
- Fruits And Vegetables That Lower Blood Pressure
- How Much Green Tea Should You Drink To Lower Blood Pressure ?
- How Music Affects Blood Pressure ?
- Normal Blood Pressure While Sleeping
- Physical Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure
- The Causes And Consequences Of High Blood Pressure
- What Are Nutritional Supplements Cause High Blood Pressure ?
- What Is Normal Blood Pressure Range ?
- When Is Blood Pressure Considered Too Low ?
When a person goes to a doctor for a urinary problem or for a regular health checkup, the doctor will require the person to have a urine test done. These urine tests allow a doctor to find out about several health conditions that a person could be suffering from, like problems with the liver or kidneys, infection, CKD, cirrhosis, kidney stones, hepatitis, chronic kidney disease and diabetes. More...
- How Effective Are Urine Tests ?
- How Long Can They Test Alcohol In Urine ?
- How To Test For Uric Acid In Urine ?
- Urine Vs Blood Test For Accuracy For Vitamin Deficiency
- When Is The Best Time To Take Urine Test For Pregnancy ?
What Is Normal Respiratory Rate For Adult ?
Respiration refers to taking in of oxygen and releasing carbon dioxide. Usually when a person complains of a respiratory disorder, the doctor will check the respiratory rate. It is also referred to as breathing rate and here the doctor will check the number of breaths the person takes in a single minute. So, what is the normal respiratory rate for adults? More...
- What Is Normal Respiratory Rate For Children ?
- What Is Normal Respiratory Rate For Infant ?
- Which Parts Of The Brain Can Influence Respiratory Rate ?
- Why Does Respiratory Rate Increase With Pain ?
- Will Respiratory Rate Decrease With A Higher Altitude ?