Abdominal pain can occur due to numerous reasons. The severity and the frequency of occurrence vary from one individual to the other. In many cases, the causes for abdominal pain can never be diagnosed. Such cases have continued to puzzle doctors and scientists for a long time. Unexplained abdominal pain makes diagnosis and treatment difficult and tricky. More...
- Abdominal Pain And Hyperglycemia
- Abdominal Pain From Constipation
- Can A Yeast Infection Cause Abdominal Pain ?
- Home Remedy For Abdominal Pain
- Indigestion And Upper Abdominal Pain
- Upper Abdominal Pain In Early Pregnancy
- What Causes Abdominal Pain On The Lower Left Side ?
- What Does Abdominal Pain Mean ?
Tips For Getting Rid Of Heartburn
If you have had a heartburn, you know how much pain and discomfort it can cause. Many people around the world battle a heartburn at least once a day and therefore, the tips for getting rid of heartburn could be useful for them.
Here are some tips for getting rid of heartburn that you can use each time you suffer from the agonizing pain and discomfort after indulging into a spicy dish, overeating or having a midnight snack. More...
- Baking Soda For Heartburn Relief
- Causes Of Heartburn
- Diseases From Heartburn
- Home Remedie For Heartburn
- How To Get Rid Of Heartburn During Pregnancy ?
- Lifestyle Changes To Prevent Heartburn
- What Is The Difference Between Heartburn And Angina ?
Can You Get A Stomach Ache From Stress ?
While stress can cause you mental agony, it can also wreak havoc with your body. When a person is stressed out, it is not uncommon for the person to complain of a stomach ache. So, if you are wondering can you get a stomach ache from stress, read on. More...
- Best Diet For Stomach Ache
- Home Remedy For Stomach Ache
- How To Stop Stomach Ache ?
- Natural Treatment For Stomach Ache
Stomach Cramps And Food Poisoning
Food poisoning is a foodborne illness that occurs when a person ingests food that is unhygienically prepared. Usually this kind of food contains bacteria, viruses, toxins or chemicals that result in the illness. The most common signs of food poisoning are stomach cramps accompanied with vomiting and/or diarrhea. Usually this illness resolves itself in a couple of days, but due to the vomiting and diarrhea, there is always the risk of dehydration. More...
- How To Prevent Stomach Cramps When Running ?
- How To Relieve Stomach Cramps ?
- Stomach Cramps And Gas Belching Treatment
- Stomach Cramps Causes
- Stomach Cramps In Children
Many people end up with abdominal swelling. This is a problem seen in people who are bound to their beds due to a physical condition or health problem, and also in people who lead a sedentary life. However, at times, even healthy and active people can get abdominal swelling and there are many reasons for it. Invariably abdominal swelling treatment depends on the cause of the swelling. More...
Abdominal Distention After Eating
Are you suffering from abdominal distension after eating? Well, do not be upset as there are millions of people who suffer from this condition. Usually, this abdominal distension is bloating and not real distension of the abdomen. One feels that their stomach has swelled up and the waist band of the clothes appear to feel tighter. In addition, the person may also experience some amount of gas and flatulence. More...
- Abdominal Distention After Breast Augmentation
- Alcohol Withdrawal And Abdominal Distention
- Causes Of Abdominal Distention