No doubt that this will require you to do some research, evaluate the product in question and then further analyze whether it suits your dental needs. More...
Dentists say that you are using dental floss properly only if you let the floss clean the area of the tooth that lies below the gum line. This is the area where plaque has the most tendency to collect since the bristles of a toothbrush cannot reach there and this leads to gum disease and cavities. More...
- Is Dental Floss Biodegradable ?
- The Original Of Dental Floss
- Waxed Vs Unwaxed Dental Floss
- What Is Dental Floss Made Of ?
Teeth sensitivity is a condition where you suffer from discomfort when you eat something hot, cold or sour. This condition is quite painful as the person experiences a sharp stinging pain in the teeth and the sensation can last for hours together. Many people suffer from teeth sensitivity and it is estimated that nearly 20 percent of adults after the age of 20 experience this condition. More...
- Does Blue Mouthwash Cause Stains On Teeth ?
- New Product Of Mouthwash
- Pros And Cons Of Mouthwash
- What Makes Mouthwash Clean ?
- Why Do We Need To Use Mouthwash ?
- Why Is Mouthwash An Acid ?
So, how often do you shop for a new toothbrush? Did you know that dentists recommend you’re your toothbrush should be replaced every three to four months? And you should also replace your toothbrush after a cold, flu or when the bristles start flaring. In case the bristles of your toothbrush start flaring before three to four months, then you are using too much pressure to brush your teeth. More...
- Compare Electric Toothbrushes
- History Of Toothbrush
- Toothbrush Life Cycle Analysis
- What Is Best Way To Sanitize My Toothbrush ?
- Who Invented The Toothbrush ?
Toothpaste was first used during 300-500 BC in China, Egypt and India. The chemistry of toothpaste during that time was crushed bones, egg shells and oyster shells. Later toothpowder was used which was made from powdered charcoal, flavoring agents and powdered bark of aromatic trees. It was only in the 1900s that toothpaste became what we use today and fluoride was added. And by the 1980s even calcium and triclosan was mixed in the toothpaste.More...
- History Of Toothpaste
- How Does Toothpaste Get Rid Of Pimples ?
- How Much Toothpaste Is Sold Per Year ?
- What Is Toothpaste Made From ?
- Who Invented Toothpaste ?