A popular study led by the World Health Organization suggests that strokes can be the primary cause of disability in people. More...
Stroke is considered to be the number one cause of any serious or long-term disability in adults in the United States. Stroke is also the third leading causes of death in the United States after heart disease and then cancer. It kills almost 160,000 people every year.More...
- Symptoms Before A Stroke
- Symptoms Of A Massive Stroke
- What Are Some Interesting Facts About Stroke ?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of A Stroke ?
- What Does A Stroke Feel Like ?
- What Happens To The Body During A Stroke ?
- How Many People Die Each Year From Heat Stroke ?
- Stroke Symtoms In Dogs
A hemorrhagic stroke occurs when a blood vessel in the brain ruptures or leaks. Thus, the bleeding that occurs due to this stroke can be either in the brain tissue or in the area around the brain. When the bleeding occurs inside the brain tissue, it known as intra-axial hemorrhage and when the bleeding is outside the brain but confined within the cranium, it is known as extra-axial hemorrhage.More...
- Hemorrhagic Stroke And Confusion
- Hemorrhagic Stroke And Smoking
- Hemorrhagic Stroke Guideline
- Hemorrhagic Stroke Illustrations
- Hemorrhagic Stroke Recurrences
- Nursing Diagnosis For Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Pathophysiology Diagram Of Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Treatment Of Hemorrhagic Stroke
Stroke is caused mostly due to complete loss of blood circulation to the brain. A stroke of any kind results in a total or partial loss of the neurological functions. It is also called a cerebrovascular accident or CVA. The term stroke is very nonspecific and it can be of any type like thrombosis, embolism, ischemic or hemorrhagic.More...
- After Effects Of Left Brain Ischemic Stroke
- Can Ischemic Stroke Effect Eyes ?
- Clinical Case Of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke Recovery
- Ischemic Stroke Recurrent Rate
- Ischemic Stroke Therapy
- Ischemic Versus Embolic Stroke
When a brain does not get adequate supply of blood, it stops working. In addition, the body also shows adverse effects because whatever functions are controlled by the affected region of the brain cease. This is exactly what happens when a mini stroke occurs.More...
- Can Anticep Prevent Mini Strokes ?
- Can Thyroid Problems Cause Mini Strokes ?
- Cause And Effects Of Mini Strokes
- Does Brain Seizure Look Like A Mini Stroke ?
- How Many Mini Strokes Can You Have ?
- Mini Stroke Symptoms
- Mini Stroke Warning Signs
- Multiple Mini Strokes
- Personality Changes From Mini Strokes
- Signs Of A Mini Stroke
- Stress And Mini Stroke
- Test That Can Show If A Patient Had A Mini Stroke
- Treatment For Mini Strokes In Brain
Memory loss is a condition that is caused by several factors. Diseases like Alzheimer’s, stroke and a head injury can cause short term or long term memory loss. In some cases, the whole process of memory loss is slow and in others the lost memory is completely regained.More...
- Holistic Approaches To Stroke Recovery
- Home Stroke Recovery Devices
- Mental Practice And Stroke Recovery
- Stroke Recovery And Arm Pain
- Stroke Recovery And Extreme Tiredness
- Stroke Stages Recovery
- Vitamin B 12 And Stroke Recovery